Listend to shredd and ragan?? 2-6-07

They read my long distance dedication to rex grossman today and played “deathtrain” which they almost never play, for good reason. Just wondering if anyone else heard cause it cought me by surprise on the way home when i was like “hey, I’m Rob from Depew!”

I know its lame but still funny.

kinda cool.

But shredd and reagan are annoying as shit. Shredd isn’t as bad, but goddamn reagan needs to stop trying to be funny.

S&R, O&A, all of them fucking BLOW.

Thanks you.

The Dean Blundell show in toronto is actually really good.

I find Bubba Raw or whatever the hell the name of that show is to be hilarious, but I dont have Sirius so I dont even listen.

I like listening to Tom Bauerie just to catch the old broad that calls in every week to enlighten us unsaved folk.

Jean calls Tom Bauerie?

She must know you are listening. I think you have a stalker man.

I love that show.They actually play music too and are always funny

Your opinion = :rolljerk:

bubba the love sponge

Hells yah.

lol agreed… shred is cool, but regan is a giant douche

I said hello to her as I was walking in yesterday. Actually I said I was there for “help.” I didn’t say it loudly. I figured my message will be relayed to her somehow. ESP or something.

This lady calls in and Tom’s like, “Yay, my listeners sure are very grounded.”

Ugh just the name is enough to make me hate him.

S&R were great in the morning, I can’t stand O&A.

i cant stand any of them.
except for delilah.

haha Delilah!

Yesterday some guy called in and said,

“I met my wife when she was 17, a senior in high school. I saw her at a garage sale.”

Delilah, the queen of tact, replied with,

“That’s interesting. And it all worked out? I would never have thought to pick somebody up from a garage sale.”

I remember one time about 7 years ago my friend, her mom and I were driving to Friendly’s in Lockport in the middle of a snowstorm because there wasn’t a Friendly’s anywhere closer. Some lady called in crying because her husband was dying of lung cancer. She requested that Delilah play a song-supposedly to make her feel better about the situation. Delilah made the executive decision to play “Just Breathe” by Faith Hill.