Off Road meet

My Most bestest freind in the whole wide world lives only 1/2 a minute from your house. :gay:

I used to haul ass around that 90 degree corner by your house every day. :stuck_out_tongue:

count me in on the 300 acresā€¦ weā€™ll have to see about tift

lol i get that alot i love being right on the corner they always get the neighbors mailbox haha
and about the car, as long as its not lowered theres a few spots and a few stone/dirt trails to baja down just dont hit the gas well lol
PM me if if someone wants my number and my s/n is hondaJDMmotors
( i know i need to change it )

My tires + my weight = not going anywhere.

I put on some 32x9.5s for the winter. Nasty tires, just going to sink though.

Come tax time though, 6" lift + 36s

i just realized you sig. pic was a muddy truck tire i couldnt figure it out for the longest time, and so i got a tractor not to bug but it works

well my car is not lowered(stock STI) but iā€™d be up if thereā€™s some decent fields i can get into :slight_smile:

And my wagon has been a bit too clean lately so it needs some more abuse. :tup:

yea i got a few open feildsā€¦ can anyone bring a video camara?

<----has a camera

Word, id be down! Post up the final tally and local. Perhaps we could all meet up somewhere first? I am not at all familiar with that area.

BTW im comin from Lamcaster.

well im guessing eveyone knows where darien lake is? im like 15 most form there

I called my buddie and he might bring his banshee.
He says thats were they always go to for muddinā€™/offroadinā€™, so he knows the area pretty goodā€¦ He says hes never had problem with the cops, so lets hope for the bestā€¦
anyhow,
Are you guys still down for this? Tift?

alright im home the 21st and my buddy just got home from the airforce so we are all going out the 22nd, whos all in for the 23rd?

IM down for whateverā€¦lol
Iā€™ll be out this weekend and next fo shoā€¦:slight_smile:

total so far
haha

lol, that is the 88 chevy for sale in the classifiedsā€¦ was a sweet truck. Iā€™m thinkin about buying it backā€¦ but I donā€™t know if I should.

Waiting for new tires, to get pics of new truck in mud.

well Im heading that way tomorrow morning with a couple friendsā€¦ Hes going to try his banshee and iā€™ll be having fun with my 4r.

anyone else? mindless, are you still down?

yea im still down i was plaining on goin out there at like 12 wiht 91crxsi did u just wanna meet out on the trail or somewhere before hand

its up to youā€¦ Where do you want to meet? Your call.

i guess ill meet u guys on the trails around 12ish. the place isnt that big so it shouldnt be hard to find each other.