off road meet 4/13or 14

ONLY POST if your fucking going. i hate when a ton of people say they are going to attend, and dont. we will discuss where when we have a list of pple.:snky:

oh that poor truck.

I will call you during the week to see if i will make it.

Interested but since its a bit of a drive as it is, any idea whereabouts?

if its on saturday i MIGHT be able to go, depending on location and time.

time is whenever its best for most pple. location could be : alden, fisher,franklinville, abbott conv.,

well morning is out of the question for me, afternoon im unsure about. the UB gala is friday night and i prob wont make it home till late morning saturday. let me know when you figure out a time and ill know what my plans are closer to the weekend.

why don’t you girls do the powerlines in Wolcottsville… and then come to my stag. if you go early enough I’ll go with you, and then you can follow me to the strippers.

sunday, my trucks in the shop sat

what time/place you thinkin?

anywhere u want, i know of a few, but if u have some in mind thats cool too. give me a call, names ray number is 361 2999

well im kinda wingin it right now, i got some stuff that has to get done today or tomorrow so i prob wont be able to say for sure until tomorrow. if you dont hear from me before 11, i most likely wont be making it.

well im going to jims restaurant (the truck stop) on walden near union. at 1230, whoever wants to go meet me there, i will wait there till 110. if nobody shows im going home, and never attempting another 4x4 meet. lol.

I cant i just got home from 5hours of drinking asnd a fight, so i am outh

damn ive been drinking since 9, cant seem to get drunk. i was going to call you too…

im out, got too much school shit to get done today. last week of classes ftl

GAY

there will be no future posts of 4x4 by me.

im waiting on my new jeep. Once i get it ill order up a little lift kit and throw my 33’s on it and ill be down with the 4x4 meet’s.

till then i dont think the 4 door honda is much of a mudder