Off road meet 2 **pics inside**

Whos down for another meet…?
Lets try to get as many peeps as we can.

This sunday coming up at Noon. Same place. Tift

Lets make this happen.

i guess ill be there hope we get there at the same time

fuck yeah, i’ll make sure i get there at noon, lol
Now i know where the place is.

i was ganna call ya from there but yea i forgot to bring ur number for me and yelling ESTORVITO from there probly wouldnt have worked to well

lmao…
Yeah i was trying to get a hold of Shawn (JDMSIR) when i got there but didnt save his number on my phone. I had my wife get online, check my pm’s and give me his number, so i can contact him. Next time i bring my laptop.
another thing im going to make sure is to take the subs out of the trunk. They were all over the place,and the rca’s broke… o well now i know…
anyhow,
see ya there.

im down with next week… but i kida was lookin forward to that 1 guys farm

whatever… We can also head out to the one by the Ford Plant… I heard that one’s better…

You guys choose.

me? lol i got some terrain but not to much mostly mud n feilds

word ill plan on it! looks like mad fun, havent been wheelin in a dogs age! Is that shit deep? my tires are kinda gettin low on tread.

depends where you go, i havent been home in a month or so, i’ll have to check it out and make sure i’ll be around lol

I think I see why you’re having so much trouble getting these meets together. You call for a meet, at a location, then 1/2 way through the thread someone starts talking about another location. I was going to shoot over to Tift but my wife had the Expedition all day Sunday. I don’t think the GTO would make much of an off roader.

I’d go, but the Jeep’s put away for the winter :tdown:

If I didn’t know what a beautifully restored jeep you have I’d find that statement confusing.

Bring your GTO…:headbang:

I’ll be out of town next weekend visiting family. I’ll definitely bring the Expedition to one of these though. Maybe once we get some snow.

considering this weekend is christmas and what not, i wont be able to go.

damn… I forgot all about that…lol
o well, im still going…
anyone else.?

ill still be there, i dont do too much till late ne ways so its all good

sweet… Is the guy with the jeep coming?

ill make him one way or another