OFFROAD MEET 11-11-07

I know a few people already said they were going just wanted to post this up to let all the others who wanted to go before know. I dont know a time or place yet. let me know on a time and place you would like to go and we will figure something out. Also anybody with a good camera and camcorder i would like this to get filmed or pics taken so bring it if you have one.

On a sunday,I am in.Let me know what time and place when that gets figured out.The only place I’ve been to is tift.I was thinking about getting the truck muddy today.Any place’s you recommend till sunday?

^ you want to go somewhere today? Ill go somewhere right now

Where.Let me know

IM down for Sunday. IM done after that.

Im down… I need to get bumpstops and fix my quick discos tho. Estorviot: your never done…

Hey I’ll go let me know where you guys are going!!
My Jeep needs to get muddy.

Im down

Anyone looking to meet today for some mudding and hill climbing???I would like to check out the Ford plant if anyone wants to go.

I just need to know times from other people when to go. i can go anytime and looking for input on others for places to go.

I work Friday and Saturday.So Sunday works out great for me.I drove over by the Ford plant today and I didn’t see where to get into this area you guys go too.I took a ride by tift and the place is just too tore up to drive in.I looked at the many puddle’s and just thought to myself,"Probley some crazy shit hiding in those waters."So I turned around and came home.

im in

winter fun ftw

i will go and take some pics maybe get a litle muddy.

What time is everyone going?

I’d go as a passenger and snap some pics.

what time and where?

i was hoping to be out with a few hours of light so hopefully 2ish meet at the ford plant i guess unless ppl wanted to meet else where

ford plant, turn onto bayview off of route 5, turn left at the first tracks, go up the small hill = and your in.

can anybody do a screen shot with an arrow or PM me your cell incase i can’t find it…

sound good wit me.

I can’t make it tomorrow.Seems my exhaust rotted out completly and fell onto southwestern today on my way to work.So tomorrow I will spend my time fixing that.I figure I will delete the cat with a straight pipe and warranty the muffler/tail pipe assembly.

You guys doing this again next weekend?