need some spots to go wheelin

Well i need some spots to go wheelin with a good amount of mud lookin to get really muddy so if you know of anyspots please let me know i wanna go this weekend. thanks

ugh. tift.

I went to that place by the ford plant this past weekend. Pretty muddy.
I might go back this weekend after i get back from toronto.

well im def goin friday and i have about 5-6 trucks going so if anybody else is interested your more than welcome to come.

how do you get there

yeah i know about tift i want something diffrent insteadt of the normal place i go such as. fisher court, behind tops in op at the old air feild, tift, by the railroads by mill.

i dont know exactly where it is. I know its right after that 24k GOLD place on your left hand side. I dont know the name of the street. sorry:gotme:
I’ll be there this weekend fo sho’

cool ur welcome to with me if you wanna go wit people and be crazy we will have enough trucks to get you out if you get stuck lemme know

we will be goin around 12pm or so on friday

haha, dont worry i doubt i’ll get stuck. I went the other day when it was raining and didnt get stuck.
I work friday. If anything i’ll head that way after i get back from the racetrack saturday.

edit: btw, what do you drive?

95 jeep wrangler how bout you

my brother and I are so in for this

01 cherokee 7.5" lift
96 tahoe, stock

rdy2roll

96 4runner street tires…lol

not bad they are good trucks just throw some all terrians on it and youll be good you will be throwin mud

dont roll your jeep…again.

yeah if your really up for like i said 12pm friday
the trucks i will be bringing are

99 blazer w/ 33’s
88 ranger body lift and 32’s
80’s chevy blazer
95 ranger 2wd haha
95 jeep wrangler w/ all terrian
maybe a 99 ranger w/ 31 all terrian

haha yeah o i will take it easy

lol good

where are you guys meeting? pm me

fuck man i’d love to go, but i broke my jeep the other day and no1 on here wanted to make $$ letting me use their AAA so i have to wait till monday to get it towed to united 4WD