Off Road meet

Who else is down to go off roading sunday around 12ish. Im thinkin of tryin out the trails over by tift st. Any one have a good spot to meet up near there b4 we head out.

i got some land mud and such, i got about 300 acers but im in college now ill be home dwc 21st till the 8th if anyone wants to stop out

YES!!!

as for the tift st, maybe i might be down depends who all is in.

wow that is music to my ears

and as for tift i wouldnt mind have a hand full of ppl not 10 trucks mayvbe like 5 at the most

I haven’t been down to Tift since I had my little Tracker, but from what I remember you could “offroad” the entire area in about 15 minutes.

Back then there was a big dirt hill that the quads and bikes used to climb. They were all parked up on top of it hanging out and were confused as hell when they turned around and my little tracker was behind them. I believe their exact words were “How the fuck did you get up here”.

lol my tractor is fixed so i can try and get some ppl out i got nuttin but the tractor to off road on lol but depneds on who has what some trails are getting skinny from not useing them

Pic a day thats best for you and Ill see you there. :slight_smile:

i got a lot of shit going on when i come home but i’ll pst something up

2wd beater runs FTW

somebody bring a tow cable to haul my ass out :stuck_out_tongue:

lol this sounds fun already my best friend will be home from the airforce, he’ll need a good time lol some kuntry stuff lol

gabby road FTW

how you know i live there? lol

Im in,…
I wanna play… yayyyy

i would go…but will be out of town. next weekend?

sure ill go next week end but im goin this week end too haha. o and lafengas when u did ur bumper i saw u had some off raod pics where were they from??

so where exactly are we meeting…?
Im not familiar with that area.

Valero Gas station on rt. 5 between the plant and ridge i think would be a good place to meet. its pretty close and its on a main road so its hard to miss. Or if anyone has a better idea throw it up here…

i’ll be home the 21st if its decend the 22nd or 23rd i’ll let a few ppl come play as long as i get to ride wit someone lol i got a lil mud run, a creek run thats kinda narrow, a straight up mud pit no one has made it through yet and a few unused feilds to play in

got anywhere a car can get through without bottoming out too much?

i’d be down for flinging some mud if so

:word:

Would definatly be fun.