Off Road meet #3

does anyone what to go out agian this week end same place same time. sunday noonish tift just seeing if there is ne intrest.

You know im down…lol
I just found out my passenger sway bar link is broken too…lol
fuck it, ill leave em off until after sunday. Maybe it’ll off road better…
But yeah, count me in…:tspry:

I will be there, probally around noon. We should all go down to the rock cory(spelling), or the ford plant.

rock quarry lol

if youre talking about the one in clarence, we all got tickets the last time we were in there. since its hunting season, the dec is all over the place.

No its in hamburg off 20.

IM down for whatever…
Lets just make sure we all meet at the same time/place.

yea word ill go any where but we need to meet up somewhere to start.

Anyone down for today? My buddy just put together an old jeep and wants to try it out.

i snapped my drive haft last weekend and dont think i wanna risk fuckin it up again this week

I might attend

matt dont be a bitch and get ur truck muddy

I’m heading over there right now with my buddy to check it out if anyone wants to stop out.

I may show up as well. Kyle…if you have my number, call me. I lost yours.

I will be there around noon today if anyone is going.

fuckkk… I just woke up…
My wife’s gone with the 4 runner. I hope she gets back before noon…

I am about to head over there in a couple mins. I might be going to the quarry a little later. See ya guys there.

I was there from 11:30am to 12:30pm. Didn’t see anybody else but a guy unloading a couple of 4 wheelers.

Had fun though. :tup:

hey yea sry guys i was feeling like shit this morning woke up at 10 laid back down and didnt get up till 1. o well theres always next week

I couldnt make it myself… My wife is out shopping and took my truck… Im stuck with the civic…

sorry…

The guy unloading the 4 wheelers was probably Shawn (JDMSIR)

a few of us will be there around 3:30