Official 04 Lightening theft thread!!!!!!!

ppl that stole my grandparents car were caught just 7 miles away i belive

my brothers car was stolen out of the green medows in baldwin it was found downtown 8 days later… vacumed out and witha full tank of gas. also with a cd player boombox in the back seat.

we made out on that deal :booty:

my friends dads blazer was stolen. Day later found it downtown. Smelled like weed and piss. out of gas. Beaten the shit out of. Found out the neighbor stole it 2 days later

I hope they catch these idiot(s) (before you do).

Two sightings yesterday. Both in the same area that TJ lives. His truck is unmistakeable. Both people saw the black, heavily oversprayed fender. So far no one was able to get on his tail. Make no mistake, untill its anounced he has it back, if you see it beat the shit out of the driver, passenger, go to their parents houses, and beat the shit out of them too!

I cant believe how stupid this mother fucker is.

Keep your eyes open anywhere near that area! We gonna have some fun!!!

Is thier someone going to bail me out?

all seriousness, this dude can’t be too bright. avalon is tiny

it was definately the truck

hope u guys get ahold of the guy b4 the cops

There’s no way you’d mistake that truck if you actually saw it.

He can’t outrun a radio. Post some cars/people on every side of Avalon and wait for it to exit sometime and converge on it covertly.

Theft is almost as bad as rape, we should hang those bastards.

that be a fun sting opperation

Indeed

i am game i will be heading that way shortly

I’ll be over in the Bellevue/Avalon area this evening. I will keep an eye out.

i live in breighton hts, im about 4 minutes from avalon. if you need anything(bat, a rottweiller, my fists), let me know, i went to northgate, that area is full of little punks who think there gangsta because they memorized 8 mile.

Just let me at em man,i will take care of it all as well as beat the cash out of his dad,mom,dog,cat,cousin,grandmother and bang his sister. O and hell it’s xmas…i will even go dig his dead relatives out of the ground for ya n burn em

Chad’s gtp wasnt fast enuff to catch up?

duhhhhh:ugh2:

actually it was about the same,chad just cant drive…