Official 04 Lightening theft thread!!!!!!!

TJ fired it up before going to work and went back in his house to let it warm up. This was at 6:00am Friday morning. He heard his truck revving and came out only to see it tearing down his street. The police where called and a report was made. If anyone hears anything about lightening parts or see his truck please call us or the cops.

The truck is and 04. It is grey. We just got it back from the body shop thursday where it was supposed to be painted, but they never got to it. The left front fender is still mostly black, the headlight trim panel is not painted yet, and it has a black grill, not the lightning grill. It has side exit pipes and a soft tonue cover. It is lowered and has the factory rims. A brand new set a Nitto drag radials 325/30/18 on the back. It has the two tone suede 60/40 split bench. A LFP rad and a bent up stock heat exchanger.

Here is some pics

ill keep an ear and eye out for you

Ill keep my eyes/ears open.

saw it tuning on to bascom ave afer the steeler game from perry highway. called it in.

good luck

that would be awesome

really,that wild,hope they find it in one peice!

should of followed him

i would have but i was going throuh the intersection as i noticed him turning. didnt catch the fender until it was too late :frowning:

im sute they’ll cath a fucking retard driving a stolen truck around the same area he stole it from with an unpainted fender

I can’t believe he’d be less than 10 miles from where he took it from… I hope he gets picked up, then taken to Domination Chassis and introduced to the bead roller.

well i guess ross and Pgh police are gonna be out looking for it…

people are fucking morons

someone stole a vehicle from avalon and used it to drive around brighton heights?

brilliant.

good luck to you. years ago my mom’s buick was stolen and it was found perfect except for a broken glove box.

I hope when they catch the dumbass he gets the full abu ghraib treatment.:spank:

Wow. Stupid thief. That’s hopefully a good sign that they’ll find it in one piece. Good luck.

People are assholes… amazing how people act these days…

wow what an asshole…

should have followed them, called up domination and company then beat the living piss out of the people…

then call the cops and say you confronted them about it and they attacked you :slight_smile:

Trucks gone man,call the insurance company. And EVEN if chad “saw” that doesnt mean it was that truck.

it would be unlikely the truck is still in the area…but who knows…i seen stranger things

i hope it was the truck tho so they find it soon and all in one piece

he said he did notice the fender

but hope they find it tho