Our Truck was stolen

Hey, I just figured I would post something about this. I live in the hills of sewickley and last night our Green Dodge Dakota was stolen out of our driveway. We have something like 13 cars in our driveways and I don’t know why they picked that one.

We think it was specifically targetted by like a chop shop or something because we live in the middle of nowhere and don’t lock our cars or anyhting. Plus we have like a few cars that I think would be stolen before the truck.

Please try to keep and eye out for it. It is green dodge dakota long bed. 5 spd. It has a black taneau over the bed.

what year?

prob chopped by now

early nineties…it has a small crack on the front grill and some bullet hole stickers on it.

damn george that sucks. more than likely someone stole it for a joy ride and not parts.

Whats license plate #? im always out and about over beaver/allegheny county.

p/u’s stolen 4 smach’em gabs & 4 wheelen

it’s a 2wd…it sux on anything other than dry pavement…I don’t know the plate number off hand…

I just think it is kinda weird because we have like the 5.0 ni the yard. The mercedes was sitting right next to it. The theif did get lucky chosing a car that actually runs. Like if tehy would have tried to steal my samurai it woulda thrown a rod goin down the driveway…hahhahahaha

Originally posted by Pewterss
p/u’s stolen 4 smach’em gabs & 4 wheelen

yeah its probally hit a few trees and guardrails by now…

then of course burnt…

no matter what happens post it… i like to see the out comes

damn george, im lockin my car next time i come to your house :wink:

that sucks though

ill keep my eye out for it, im not really down in your area to often so ill keep an eye out up here

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by halo 666
damn george, im lockin my car next time i come to your house :wink:

that sucks though

ill keep my eye out for it, im not really down in your area to often so ill keep an eye out up here

:mad: :mad:

is this who i think this is?:confused:

Sorry to hear that George. Probably some bored rich Sewickley kid.

-TJ

I can’t believe they took the truck out of all your cool shite layin around!

I’ll definitly keep an eye out.

they always pick the beater doesnt look so out of place when some little
punk is driving it.

sorry to hear, next time lock your vehicles.

A couple of years ago my sister was going to college at PITT and she had her car stolen. Its was a 96 4door chrysler something. What was funny about was her roomate had a much nicer car with all kinds of stereo shit in it and they didnt touch it. Later they did find it and found out who did it. It was a 14 year old black kid.

The truck is pretty nice for it’s age and I guess the other cars might have been harder to steal…

They had to have gotten a ride to our house or walked off the interstate and needed a car. I hope it turns up.

I can’t count the number of times I have left the keys in the ignition of my cars when I am home. I guess I am gonna have to start locking my cars :eek:

locking your car might be a good idea. now that van you have is a entirely different story

Originally posted by Turbocharged
The truck is pretty nice for it’s age and I guess the other cars might have been harder to steal…

They had to have gotten a ride to our house or walked off the interstate and needed a car. I hope it turns up.

I can’t count the number of times I have left the keys in the ignition of my cars when I am home. I guess I am gonna have to start locking my cars :eek:

i wasnt really calling your ride P O S but compared to some of the other rides
you described it would be the beater of the bunch

look at the good side theres going ot be a nice insurance check;)

I know u weren’t calling it a POS I was just elaborating

I know u weren’t calling it a POS I was just elaborating
:pat:

I have left the keys in the ignition of my cars

:bash: :bash: