What time of day?
Where was it?
Was it recovered?
Who found it?
How old was you?
What was stolen?
What was fucked up?
If you have picture please enclose.
Have anyone physically seen their own car stolen?

What kind of car?-1989 Honda Civic LX, 5spd, White
Stock or Modify?-Clean and Stock
What season?-Summer
What time of day?-8-3pm [school day]
Where was it?-Downtown Buffalo, Next to Hutch-Tech High School
Was it recovered?-Yes
Who found it?-I found it while riding the bus
How old was you?-18
What was stolen?- Radiator Cap, the 14in borbet 5spoke rims [i love those rims!], and a 12in neon hahah.
What was fucked up?- The whole lock cylinder on the door and ignition. it starts with a screwdriver hahaha

im not getting in that much depth over it but a guy i work with over at delta sonic had his car stolen around 2pm in the afternoon back in september or around there while he was taking a nap, a guy in a tow truck came over and towed it away right in front of his house, neighbors didnt say anything until it was too late, they thought he didnt pay his bills or something, pretty halarious, that guy had a lot of balls, never found it, license plates were left in the street, it was a prizm

This is the question
What kind of car? 99 GMC Yukon
Stock or Modify? Meh, random shit
What season? It was in FL, so summer
What time of day? between 12pm and 6am
Where was it? Friends parking lot in a GATED community
Was it recovered? Yes, fuckers
Who found it? Cops
How old was you? 24
What was stolen? Ipod, custom fitted in ear headphones (ewww), and Nav, not the whole system, just the screen.
What was fucked up? uhm, door lock, steering column, tailgate
Have anyone physically seen their own car stolen? no

^^^ was there a remote start in that truck ??? just wondering how they beat the passlock system

#1:
This is the question
What kind of car? 1989 Grand Am SE
Stock or Modify? Mostly stock (radio, etc)
What season? Winter
What time of day? Night
Where was it? Cherry Hill, NJ
Was it recovered? Yes
Who found it? Cops
How old was you? 22
What was stolen? Nothing
What was fucked up? Car wrecked on overpass to Camden, NJ. Trashed wheel, rear axle.

Car was repaired, and sold years later.

This is the question
What kind of car? 1981 Cadillac Eldorado
Stock or Modify? Stock
What season? Fall
What time of day? Day
Where was it? Parking lot of East Orange VA Medical Center
Was it recovered? Yes
Who found it? Cops
How old was you? 26
What was stolen? Stock radio, stock speakers, power antenna, light bulbs, both batteries, hubcaps
What was fucked up? Wheels, door, door trim, interior, engine.

Car was repaired, and I still have it.

My first truck was stolen twice LOL

What kind of car? 1988 GMC Sierra
Stock or Modify? stock
What season? spring summer
What time of day? both night
Where was it? Drive way, Repair shop in lovejoy
Was it recovered? yes
Who found it? Police, Some lady( it was on her tree in her back yard lol)
How old was you? 16 18
What was stolen? Rims tires little shit first time, small shit guys supposedly where stealing cars then stripping them the next day.
What was fucked up? First time yes alot of work was needed, second time just steering column alignment tail gate truck did have a blown head gasket before hand so i got everything repaired at the shop and never paid cuz they where dicking me around before this even happened. So didnt know if it was an inside job or what.

nope, 99 fullsizes where still the OBS, no passlock on them yet.

TODAPARTAAAAY. Chime in.

What kind of car? '81 Baby Blue Caprice Classic
Stock or Modify? Stock (except for the paint job)
What season? Fall
What time of day? Afternoon
Where was it? Outside apartment on Linwood ave
Was it recovered? yes
Who found it? cops
How old was you? 10ish
What was stolen? tools in the trunk
What was fucked up? steering column

What kind of car? 99 Civic Ex
Stock or Modify? It appeared stock only suspension mods, but it had a jdm gsr motor and lsd tranny :frowning:
What season? Earlier this winter, November 30
What time of day? Night between midnight and 4:30am
Where was it? On Delaware Avenue between Chippewa and Tupper
Was it recovered? Nope
Who found it? :frowning:
How old were you? 23
What was stolen? The whole enchilada, which included all polk audio interior speakers, alpine cd/md headunit, and 2 pioneer 12’s, also all my cd’s (close to 150)
What was fucked up? My night
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/11/32901422383.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/1/607555520.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/1/607555573.jpg

What kind of car? 1989 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 w/ 48k on it
Stock or Modify? Heavily modified
What season? Summer
What time of day? Morning
Where was it? Work Parking Lot
Was it recovered? Yup the next day
Who found it? Someone complained that a loud car was idling in front of their house for a few hours
How old was you? 18
What was stolen? Everything out of the interior (seats, radio, vents, shifter, gauges), all of my personal belongings. The only thing they left was my Abercrombie baseball hat…go figure
What was fucked up? Everything…they got a good joy ride in and blew the headgaskets out of it
If you have picture please enclose. Somewhere but I am not going digging.
Have anyone physically seen their own car stolen? Nope…the thieves would be dead.

^^^that does suck. i hope to see someone stealing a car…no matter who car it is…i would probably clobber them and leave them to die!!!

i guess this is a good thread for people who havent recovered their cars. because if u enclosed a picture i definitly will be looking out for it.

Man o man thats such a scary subject. Luckily I have never had a car stolen. The worse thing that has ever happened is when the fair was in town someone ran sacked my truck. I don’t think they even took anything. They just went looking in the glove box and behind the seat. They must not have found anything they wanted (or my dog scarred them) and took off. On time someone broke into my parents garage and tried to steal their camaro, but the geniuses trying to open the garage door didn’t notice the pieces of wood my dad jammed into the track. I guess my dad was smart to put in them chunks of wood. Who ever the guy was that broke in bleed all over the place too. Sucker!!

+1. I always keep my eyes open for shit like this when I’m driving. I once saw a guy driving a car my buddy had. I thought he jacked it so I followed the car while I called him. I was so pissed I was following him until he stopped so I could beat his ass. I had a 1-inch open ended wrench with me. Good thing I didn’t because when I talked to my friend it turned out he sold it like a month earlier to the guy. But, I would glady do it again to help someone get their ride back.

What kind of car? 1992 civic VX
Stock or Modify? LS/VTEC swap built motor
What season? summer
What time of day? 5pm
Where was it? wal mart parking lot
Was it recovered? yes
Who found it? po po
How old was you? 19
What was stolen? my back pack valve cover, radatior, subs and head unit
What was fucked up? steering coloum and ignition

1989 Iroc z 28 with a 5.7 liter.
Tried stealing it from Airport Bowling Alley back in 92ish. It was my Dealer Demo, complete with baby seat in the back. I walked out to car after bowling, I noticed it was parked back further than it should be, I then saw the D/S door slightly open, after hopping in I saw the steering column busted where they always do to steal those things. The ign was still on & it was in reverse but they didnt turn the lock enough to get the steering wheel to unlock. Dumb ass! They were almost there, maybe got spooked by someone coming out of building. I took it to the dealer I worked at & had them fix it.

What kind of car? 1989 Oldsmobile 88 Royale
Stock or Modify? Stock
What season? Spring
What time of day? Overnight. Somewhere between 11pm and 9am
Where was it? In front of my parents house in North Buffalo
Was it recovered? Ya
Who found it? A cop went out for a smoke behind the precinct and saw some kid jockeying two cars around in a yard. He grabbed his partner to investigate it. Tada! Car found.
How old was you? Me was 18 or 19
What was stolen? THE CAR. And my subs, ALL of my schoolwork
What was fucked up? EVERYTHING. They stripped that thing for parts like whoa.
If you have picture please enclose. No pics unfortunately.
Have anyone physically seen their own car stolen? Ha. No. But there would be one less resident of the East Side of Buffalo if I did.

OMG! I can’t believe they stole that car. I was going to PM you the other day and ask how it was doing. So sad… :frowning:

What kind of car? Acura Integra
Stock or Modify? Very Stock
What season? Fall
What time of day? Afternoon
Where was it? Chicago IL
Was it recovered? NO
Who found it?
How old were you? 23
What was stolen? Everything in the car. Obviously
What was fucked up?
Have anyone physically seen their own car stolen? NO

:lolham:

i know a few people who have had their cars stolen.

I only know one person who had gotten his car stolen.