APB 95 Sonoma Stolen

95 extended cab sonoma, red, short bed

heavy body damage, burned out passenger headlight, caved in driver side bed, stolen from Caseys Restraunt on Rt 8 about an hour ago

wtf with trucks on rt 8 lately?

damn that sucks

wtf is it with truck of people i know? lol this sonoma is my brothers, i was there when it was stolen, the other 2 were the landscaper that does my lot. haha

police have suspect on the 1st 2 that were stolen, but they were waiting to see him use the trucks, now they assume he stole this one to, shame is the truck isnt worth shit, but regardless

the sonoma has very blue headlights, pass side is burnt out driverside front wheel is a sonoma wheel but the back is a teardrop s10 wheel, also on the drivers side the bed is so tearably caved in, this truck should be an easy spot from a mile away.

any help would be nice, thanks ppl

what is odd is that people somewhat connected to you are the targets of crime.

yeah guess im next huh?

the douche thats steeling them is snatching vehicles within walking distance of his house. really its just the luck of the draw

wire the car to shut off with a turbo timer hidden under the dash after 30 seconds or so… park it by his house and sit back.

:slight_smile:

The police need to put the bait and lock & shutdown entrapment vehicle up there.

you know the TT idea is a good one!, i might have to try that, timer the accessory, and ignition lines thru relays and a few timer modules, leave the keys, and viola!

feel like having a stake out? you know how to wire alarms, wire up a starter/ignition/accessory kill to a 2-way and remove the interior door pull rods, follow behind, call 911, arm alarm at red light, watch him trying to get out and have the cops waiting… or forget to call 911 and help him out of the car… I think you know what I’m saying

Rt8 is so ghetto.

im with you foz, hahah

UPDATE: RECOVERED

found off burchfield, about 2 miles from where it was stolen… apparently they couldnt get it started after shuting it down… haha thanks gm for your wonderful ignitions…

nice…glad they found it…any damage to it ?