1997 sonoma blown motor- parts or fix.

1997 sonoma extended cab 2.2 4 cylinder automatic. interior is mint. body is pretty good, does need cab corners, bed has no rust. i bought the truck to put a motor in it. im doing other stuff and dont have the desire to fix it. i did pull the motor and tranny out of it and they are sitting in the bed. i have all the parts to put it back together and get it running just needs a motor or have this one rebuilt. would rather sell as whole and not part it out. will entertain all reasonable offers/trades. was looking to get around $450 for it. but again i am negotiable. would trade for a set of rims for a s10.

can get more pics for anyone whos interested, just wanted to feel it out to see if anyone had any interest in it to take for a parts truck or to make running again. odometer has around 90k.

also i have a set of 98+ sonoma headlights and grille, a set of 98+ s10 headlights, turnsignals, and grille. would sell them with the truck or sell seperate.

fucking shits a piece, BUYER BEWARE OF THIS SELLER

haha jus playing

fuck your couch paul.

forgot to mention. will deliver lol.

The bed alone is worth that much or more.

Where is Andy? I thought he needed a bed for his Sonoma?

i know that, but i dont have time or desire to part it out either. i just want it gone.

and idk who andy is.

08silveradoman

ohhhh… duhh!

radoman , is a herb he wont buy shit

Actually doesnt Hank need a bed for his son’s truck?
He also wants a '98 front too now that I think of it

well ive got both lol. the bed even comes with fenders, doors, wheels, and a bunch of other good parts.

the time HA, you unemployed motherfucker

gtfo of here

glws man…ima get that bumper support down to yah this weekend

thats why i already have the lights and buckets from this truck???

thanx pjb but ima keep mne for right now…mabey later on in the season ill grab another…

truck is sold pending payment/pick up supposed to be today. craigslist does work.

so is it sold??? j/w is all

yeah shes gone.