1999 GMC Sierra Extended Cab Part out

Listing this for my father. He’s thinking about parting this out or selling whole depending on price. Everything is good EXCEPT the cab itself its got rocker rot and cab corner rot and the frame one of the rear shock mounts is broken off the frame. The truck runs and drives just not safe with the shock mount broken.Wants 2000 obo but WILL TAKE LESS truck is 4x4 that works. Truck runs and drives flawlessly has 4 brand new tires. Two issues needs both power window regulators and frame needs to be fixed where shock mount broke to pass NYS inspection.

Make offers or list what you want/need

$400 cash

What drivetrain ? I may take whole truck .

Id take the whole thing too.

5.3 vortec

What’s he need to get out of the truck?

Wants 2500 obo truck is 4x4 that works. Truck runs and drives flawlessly has 4 brand new tires. Two issues needs both power window regulators and frame needs to be fixed where shock mount broke to pass NYS inspection.

The shock mount is a cocky to fix , requires pulling gas tank etc . I’m looking at same situation a.t.m its a b.s setup they used lol

Also has a 145k on it

Make offers

Just talked to him lowered price to 2000 OBO

Any pics? I’d like to see the extent of the rocker damage.

I can have him take a couple

I could use the tailgate if its in good shape…

what size/brand tires

I was gonna go as high as $500 but all I was gonna do was drive it to the port and get it crushed for cash. Not worth $2k to me at all for some rusty 14 year old junker.

I’d probably pay $1500 for it.

If you are serious shoot me a pm

Here’s the only picture that would load that he sent me

Yea, I’m serious. I wanna look at it if possible.