WTB: 4x4 Ext Cab

Looking for 4x4 ext cab truck '00 n up…Looking to spend around 7-9k…Truck should have around 100k miles or less…NO RUST please…If its gonna be a smaller truck (Ranger, S10, etc…) must be 4 or 3 door…Please respond with pics…Thanks…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69237

You only looking for $6-7K now?? Let me know…If not, its about double what I’m looking to pay…Thanks

ttt

i gotta 99 dodge ram that i just put up for sale. 118k, 4x4 ext cab. 7 ft meyers plow, 5.9 engine. . . $4600 pm me or call 866-2053.

why would you want a truck to have 100k… thats a weird request… I like the number as close to 0 as possible personally…

:rofl:

pm sent

PM sent

replied

I’ve got a 98 f150 XLT off-road extended/short box new exhaust(inc. manifold &cats), new rotor/pads/calipers with 123,000 that i’d like to sell. looking for 6.
a/c does not work but thats about it

There is a nice one across from LOE trailer place and the go kart track at the Amherst/NT/wheatfield border.It’s a 00 ext 4X4 for 4999 and looks pretty cean.I’ll have my buddy who lives by there swing over and get the # for ya if it’s still there.Looks pretty clean too

pm sent

Thanks alot man…I appreciate it…

I’ve got a 97 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 SLT Laramie Ext Cab with 133k on it. It runs great, has the 5.2 never used for plowing etc. Looking to get 4250. Everything works. Pwr Windows/Locks/ Brand New Pioneer 4000 stereo. Drivers seat rip, and some rust.

Might be too old though, but thought I’d toss it out there.

Thanks man but it is a little old for what I"m looking for…Thanks tho…GL with the sale!

I’m pretty sure the silverado across from Loe trailers is rotted around the cab corners and rockers.

Thanks for saving me a trip…

ttt

A kid at work is selling his 01 ish gmc sonoma ext can 4x4. maroon/red ext. really clean. I can get pics/price if you are interested.