WTB: Truck

I’m really looking for a RegCab/Short Bed 4x4 v8. I am mainly a GM fan, but a dodge will also do. Will consider a small truck and import trucks as long as they are clean. Let me know what trucks you guys want to get rid of! Try to keep it under 10K ! hahah Thanks

help a guy out!!

pm’d

Mine doesn’t fit any of that criteria :frowning:

lol its hard to find one that does actually…i’ll keep your blazer in mind speedracer89

ive got my dakota up for sale, not a v8 though

cool just let me know

baseball24 do you work at derrick? I thought i saw your truck there…I want one with a little better body cuz i’m picky like that…but glwts!

yup i talked to u a few times;;; ya i know what ya mean the truck i have runs good just the two front fenders have some rust…

no kidding where do you work in the plant?

to bad i got that exact in a '04 HUH lol

i heard u did u fag…tabak just told me

centrifuge

awh shiittt

I have a 1996 Chevy k1500 Ext. Cab Short box. V8 305 Vortec engine with 145k. pushbutton 4x4, factory cd/tape player, power windows, lumbar both sides, power drivers seat, 3rd door, loaded- the works. All new tie-rod ends, idler arm, pitman arm, AC delco reman’d transmission at 130k. only rust is on cab corners and small amount on lower doors. looking for something around $5500. I am taking a big loss… but need money. so cash talks! Everyone please spread the word if you know anyone needing a truck. email cceg16@yahoo.com

yah do you have any picts? where is the truck located?