ErnGotti's '94 Honda Accord...Built & Rebuilt

Call a moderator over becuase getting kicked for 10 days is worth calling you out like the bitch on a public forum in the right thing. I heard the rod knock and you would have to the last time you drove your car. A man is only as good as a word and the post you type show me why you live in amsterico.

You wanted $50 bucks for the rims man how can that even equate to all the shit you told me was legit. You told me you autocrossed that car once and half the suspension was fucked beyond use. Your build threads look like accountment statements and for the pile you sold me did not add up to all the things you told me about the car to make the $$ I paid. I like how other memebers also have chimed in how you screwed them over. A history of you being a scumbag folks remember that the next time this kid shows up at an event.

When I bought the car you said that all it needed was the timing chain guide. You said it was actually driveable in one of our first conversations and I could drive it from Amsterdam to Malta. I did sell the motor to a kid that has been waiting all summer to drive the 240 he has and because you lied about the condition he hasn’t moved. I feel bad cause now several people have wasted time and money because you lied. When I texted you “to do the right thing” I thought you were a descent enough person to do so. But now I continue to do the right thing as I search to buy this kid a DOHC out of my own money cause you being a soul less shithead. Karma a bitch bud as I’ll stay out of your build thread after this post. I’m sure I’ll run into you some time