ErnGotti's '94 Honda Accord...Built & Rebuilt

Oh damn!

BUILT

he spent so much dough building this dopefly automowhip he couldnt pay up

GET SOME! :clap

word. The motor has a rod knock. After i replaced the non existent chain tensioner that was all in the oil pan. for one, im not happy either.

this is the fuck that sold you that piece of shit sohc?!

IN FOR SKULL SMASHING :number1

Dude you have one really shitty VW girls car, you can’t talk this much shit :lol

get’em stevie

i know i cant, oh yeah and it has an unfinished swap and its rusty, at least its not a giant bilboard for pepboys

your brother said you needed some work done on that vdub of yours. pm me.

My brother? How do you know him

Wow with the threats. I thought those weren’t allowed on this forum?

I tried getting ahold of you on two separate occasions AFTER you sent the text telling me to “do the right thing” and YOU never got back to ME. I’m glad you’re so big and bad behind your keyboard.

You have my wheels. Keep them. Sell them. There’s your money.

I had no idea the rust was over there, neither did you. You pointed it out to me, I apologized, and YOU proceeded to CONTINUE WITH THE DEAL. I had ALLLLLLL your money still. You could have asked for it back. But no. By you proceeding to sell the engine and take the car, you agreed to take the rust too. What does it matter? You were selling the shell to some guy anyways. I told you what I knew. You DIDNT spend alot of money on the car. Come off it.

I dont owe anyone anything. No one has ever asked me to pay them anything for anything. Nice try though.

I didn’t sell you that engine. Jeremiah The Bullfrog did. It just happened to be in my driveway. He knew the timing was shattered. Dont get mad at me because you got scammed by someone else. And there was no rod knock before the timing went so maybe that happened once the tensioner broke? It limped home, I’ll tell you that. I only went a lil over a mile.

And guys, take this to the 240 thread if you’re gonna attack me about the sale of the 240. Stay out of my Accord thread.

I can’t even keep track of all the mods, there’s so many of them.

Call a moderator over becuase getting kicked for 10 days is worth calling you out like the bitch on a public forum in the right thing. I heard the rod knock and you would have to the last time you drove your car. A man is only as good as a word and the post you type show me why you live in amsterico.

You wanted $50 bucks for the rims man how can that even equate to all the shit you told me was legit. You told me you autocrossed that car once and half the suspension was fucked beyond use. Your build threads look like accountment statements and for the pile you sold me did not add up to all the things you told me about the car to make the $$ I paid. I like how other memebers also have chimed in how you screwed them over. A history of you being a scumbag folks remember that the next time this kid shows up at an event.

When I bought the car you said that all it needed was the timing chain guide. You said it was actually driveable in one of our first conversations and I could drive it from Amsterdam to Malta. I did sell the motor to a kid that has been waiting all summer to drive the 240 he has and because you lied about the condition he hasn’t moved. I feel bad cause now several people have wasted time and money because you lied. When I texted you “to do the right thing” I thought you were a descent enough person to do so. But now I continue to do the right thing as I search to buy this kid a DOHC out of my own money cause you being a soul less shithead. Karma a bitch bud as I’ll stay out of your build thread after this post. I’m sure I’ll run into you some time

i thought i already cleared this up for everyone.:rofl

Nah this car is so g’d up from the feet up that I can’t even think straight right quick ya dig?

worddd

No it just pisses me the FUCK OFF, when i waste most of my free time doing all this work and then the car is still sitting here bc of something stupid. Stupid being the only thing thats wrong with it is the timing tensioner. theres NO WAY you changed the oil on that car EVER. i still have the PILE of plastic that i cleaned out the oil pan. BTW, when you replaced the thermostat it was upside down. idk how it didnt over heat.

So thank you for wasting my time for something that could have been prevented. Im not blaming Jeremiah one bit, it all stems from you lieing. If you want to talk about it in a adult manor i have no problem wasting the 30 minutes it takes to get up there. As it is i was doing this swap for free, now bc the kid dosnt have money, im going to come up with money to get him a decent motor just so he can drive the damn car.

Your actions effects others, remember that.

AND BY THE WAY YOUR ACCORD IS A PIECE OF SHIT!

Signed, Shift518

in addition to jeffs comment:

FUCK YOU!

Wow bunch of shit talking in here. Jeff you cant say shit about lying. I’ve had nothing but great transactions with ErnGotti.