OFFICIAL '07-'08 BUFFALO SABRES SEASON THREAD

This game is terrible thus far.

Too much passing on the PP and less shooting, but I’ll give some credit to the Jackets for getting in Buffalo’s shooting lanes.

terrible

JoesTypeS was pwning the kiss cam

ughhh, what a piss poor performance

lol, that little guy got some on camera :tspry:

Hahaha :word: Flawless execution Joe, nice work :clap: :clap:

haha, nyspeeders owning the kiss cam

You guys are in for a treat, I managed to get a vid of Joe doin his thang on the kiss cam with my camcorder, vid is now up on youtube. Enjoy!

What a pimp :pimp:

^ lol, mike.

Bump for tonights game against Montreal. Buff and Montreal games are always exciting, and I think the Sabs spring back from last nights loss in a big way.

I’m guessing 5-2 Buffalo.

I leave for a few minutes to get a pizza and 3 goals are scored while im gone :picard:

wtf, i’ve been spying on you from your yard for the past 2 hours and i haven’t seen you leave once.

and this game is sketchy. roy is creating a lot of nice chances, and paille is playing like he wants 3rd line minutes. 5 points in 6 games for paille.

ughhh

these penalty calls are friggen brutal.

3-2 montreal with 6 minutes left in the game and they are still on the pp.

god damn it we got to stop sucking like now!

They just aren’t getting the bounces. And it’s not even that they aren’t just getting the good bounces, they are getting all of the bad bounces. That Lydman goal wasn’t quite as bad as McCabes, but that is fucking karma at it’s finest.

Goddamnit.

i guess we got “my name is eirl” on the team

Maybe it’s because I had to go to a family b-day party and could only 1/2 watch, but man that looked like a poorly officiated game.

gary bettmen’s cronies…i mean referres suck balls! that and the new boards in that area add to sabres dimise and well we jsut have not hit the net also.

damnit, next time though, i have faith, i <3 the sabres

Man, had to go back 4 pages to get this guy up :lol: PK has been mighty impressive tonight so far :tup:

GODDAMNIT Kalinin is out for the game with a knee injury and Gaustad is probably out for the rest of the game with an upper body injury. Fucking shitskates.

Ward looks reeeeaaallllly good tonight. This is the Carolina team that won the cup; by far the biggest game of the season for the Sabres so far this year.