Ladies and Gentlemen...

Welcome Thomas Vanek to the NHL :slight_smile:

Two goals in his first game including the game winner in overtime

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

btw preseason started last night…anyone else go to the game???

? Who’s that?

I was there… great to see Hockey again. Especially a win in overtime and getting to watch the shootout at the end. This season is going to be great!

he had a crazy goal in the shootouts at practice i seen online, hopefully he’s for real :tup:

i was there. it was a great game. i was expecting less people there and was really impressed by how many people came out.

our two goals>many of the goals i have seen in buffalo in 3 or 4 years

and vanek in the shoot-out, awesome goal. i am excited for this season, makes me wish i hadnt given away so many of my tix

didn’t go to the game but i seen some highlights last night and i must say vanek looks amazing thus far. i’m sure he’ll grow into an outstanding player soon enough. its so good to finally have hockey back :smiley:

game was fucking sweet. we got box seats - also fucking sweet. we have been a few times since the NHL closed shop to see the Amercks play, but it was great to see the sabres rock out.

shootout at the end was utterly pointless but rediculously cool. this winter won’t suck quite as bad after the super bowl now.

they drafted thomas vanek in the 1st round (5th overall) in 2003…he had over 40 goals in rochester last season(dont know the exact)

vanek = superstar from university of minnesota…our first round pick…going to be fucillo HUGE…

I was there too Sean. Great game and we won again last night!!

i moved here from PA, so im a penguins fan, but im glad NHL is back too.

-MarioLemuix is godley, and the new prodigy straight out of high school on the penguins casey or something is supposed to be something to watch.

sidney crosby…