OFFICIAL: 2008 ELECTION THREAD

I hope she does, only makes it that much easier for McCain

So what does “Si Se Pueda” mean? Some dude’s waving spanish signs behind Hillary on CSPAN right now.

^ There’s this cool site, called google, that when you paste what you’re looking for in the little text box and hit search, it finds you the answers. You really should try it out some time.

www.google.com

Well how about that. Si se pueda translates to: “Jay’s a fag!”

:2fingers:

Brieten eine Kippe

HAHAH, :rofl: @ Hagee endorsing McCain and McCain accepting…

neck & neck in both… :ohnoes:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/rrrob/hadji.gif

Sim sim sa la bim!

No matter what the results come in today, I don’t see either candidate taking more than 55% of the delegates. “winning” is purely a bragging rights advantage in public sentiment.
Unless they split, Obama in Texas and Hillary in Ohio, then its pretty much useless.

How much have those two spent?
All this hype is a waste.
What a total waste of money, McCain can easily beat either of those two.
I can’t wait until November when we get to hear you sore losers AGAIN.:biglaugh:

Google - weather underground Obama.
The dirt is going to start flying after today.:biglaugh:

^ oh man, shits hitting the fan.

I wonder who the bad weather will effect more in Ohio, the lazy Gen Y’ers for Obama-mama or the old people for Hilldog?

As of 2pm clinton was winning all four states and in 3 of them by a decent margin.That is surprising.
D

^not really. Most clinton voters are old people with no jobs. Most obama voters are voting after work. The fact that she’s ahead in vermont makes it obvious. I’ll shit in my hat if she wins there.

I guess that could be true.And is that you Elisha is smiling at?
D
P.S. I hate your sig as I have to stop everytime I scrolling down a thread

Ummmm, I wasn’t talking about the actual weather…

No, you’re talking about more conspiracy theory stuff, I just decided to ignore it.

I was talking about the actual weather, because Ohio is supposed to be a mess today.

shes smiling at you. I was the one making her bounce.

Joe, you were right that He would win Vermont, but wrong about elisha.