Official 2008 election day thread

O snap! new president time!!.. i guess becuase the redskins lost last night that means obama will be the winner tonight ftl!

Let us hope not. I pay enough taxes. In fact, anyone who votes for obama can pay my tax increase if he wins.

I like that plan :beer:

My prediction:

Popular vote goes to Obama

Electoral votes to the new president - McCain

this is posible has happened several times already.
in fact i am going ot vote right now.

I would love to see that happen, but McCain will have to win OH, PA, VA, and FL for that to happen. I am hopeful but I will not be surprised if Obama wins the electoral votes.

Oh and if Obama wins, the people who voted for him can pay for the health insurance for illegal immigrants and people who are too cheap to buy their own health insurance instead of me. I buy my own health insurance and don’t need to pay for other peoples.

I’m just glad the damn campaign will be over. I am fed up with the commercials and the robo calls and the junk mail.

I am going to vote for McCain a little later on and I am making my fiance vote for McCain as well. And I too believe the people that vote for Osama Bin Obama can too pay for all the illegals as well as my tax increase.

thats exactly whats wrong with the country. i dont care who votes for who and i am not voting either. BUT, it is bullshit that people that dont pay enough atten. to politics still vote for someone because they were told to by a friend or family member. if you dont know what the fuck is going on DONT VOTE. if you do and you have researched it good for you and go vote

i am so glad that this shit will be over for another few years.

that was discredited in 04 when the Redskins lost but Bush won.

Unfortunately we all have to deal with the effects of this for the next few years.

I was on my way in this morning and heard on the radio “this country is in a state of depression” - and as I look around on McKnight road I am surrounded by $50K SUV’s. The only people in depression are people who don’t work OR people who don’t work hard enough - is this a surprise?

I am 90% happy with our economy on a day-to-day basis. The other 10% of dissapointment is in the ability to invest in a sound enviroment and also retirement funds.

WE DO NOT need extreme CHANGE.

When people in Europe really produce a hit album, or a product/service that is superior - they bring it to the US - the “land of opportunity”. Well lets start taxing the fuck our of everyone and make this the “land of we can never make it big” b/c the government takes your money if you try hard.

Anyone who doesn’t see this is a fool and should move to Canada so you can get your free fucking healthcare. Work in the healthcare field and you will see the US has the elite medical care. It WILL diminish if it is controlled by the government.

My only political post this year - haha

I think this country is VERY spoiled.

Understatement of the century

Today can’t be over soon enough.

if you’re making over 250,000 a year, you don’t need my help. If you don’t, then your taxes wont be raised by him. But good job believing the lies.

:bowrofl:

Shut-up and go vote then. if your not voting get out of the thread. You are the problem not caring anough to pay attention and pick which way you want this country to go. YOU are the problem. I repeat, non-voters are the problem.

you’re awfully progressive and informed, aren’t you?

You don’t even know what the fuck you’re voting for. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. If you dont make 250,000, you’re getting a TAX CUT!!

:rofl:

who cares? I am using my right to vote. Noob

I can’t believe the ignorance in most of these posts.

just got back from voting the lines were longest i have ever waited since i started voting. glad to see people voting this time around.

you must be in a state of bliss like no other.

+1 for Obama good job big guy!