Official 2008 election day thread

today will be the day, the American people reclaim America.

its great to be me… you are correct.

fixed

Good job Jeff!
I’m going right after work!

How do you know i don’t make $250,000? open mouth insert foot!

because you don’t. faggot.

He is a PSU alum…come on now 250K aint shit to him…it’s great to be him

I lock that 1/4 mil up with my quarter stake in my Family business. plus i am employed full time. Retiring at 40 will be sweet. you can come clean my pool

Truth… this guy knows all…

I voted Obama/Altmire, but tossed my votes away on Libertarian candidates for all the lower offices.

Republican or Democrat vote, i don’t think we’ll be reclaiming anything.

Go buy another man purse then faggot. Sure I don’t know you, but I know enough other worthless pieces of shit from Bloomfield and you are all the same.

Viva La Darkstar!!

today is the day dumb lemming college students ruin the country… today is the day blacks think they are getting something but will end up empty handed. Go drive some electric hunk of shit and then tell me how great alternative vehicals are :rolleyes:

on a side night its good that today detroit will mostly likely burn to the ground… LA like riots if obama losses and superbowl like riots if he wins

uhh can’t believe i’m gonna defend this Penn State homo but what exactly about being from Allison Park :rolleyes: makes you better than anyone from Bloomfield?

x2

Hopefully.

truth

Fuck Penn State too. There’s probably no real diploma. Just one printed by Blue.

Vote Darkstar for president

All of a sudden I am from Bloomfield??? I live there now, but definitely not from there. thanks for grouping me in the generalization of bloomfield though. I buy a place in bloomfield for a year and a half till my fiance finishes up her nurse practioner degree and I get grouped in with the bloomfield OG’s. you from east liberty?

Truth… I sometimes question people that go to school to achieve a higher education… Pshh who needs it… Not to mention, what would they know right?

Good job believing the lies yourself. You actually think Obama is not going to raise taxes on people who make under $100K? Billy Clinton told us the same fucking bullshit that Barry Hussein did, that he was going to cut taxes for the middle class. After he got in, he raised taxes on the middle class. But you go ahead and believe Barry Husseins campaign promises(lies).
Hard to believe you were actually a Ron Paul supporter…

You’ve seen 1 camaro driving fag and you’ve seen them all.

Truth of the matter is I am just bored and killing time.

haha yeah…oakland and every other college campus is FULL of kids just dying to go to class everyday because they wanna get the most our of their parents money. i mean if you wanna call someone that may take calculus but can’t balance a check book when they graduate, smart…by all means. higher education doesnt = intelligence.