Official 24 Thread - 2007

24 is starting next week. I am fucking pumped.

I was finally able to view a season in its broadcast entirety last year and it was great!

Based on the previews I have see, this year looks like it is going to be crazy.

I heard that the cliff hanger that they left last season on was not even going to to be the main story…which seems strange.

Can’t wait to Jack Bauer wreck some terrorists again this season.

That is kinda lame but i agree, it looks like he had a beard and shit in the previews and is part of some prisoner exchange. Can’t wait to watch jack blow some shit up.

Not sure how it won’t be part of the story. All the previews I’ve seen have been making a lot of reference to Jack being traded back from the Chinese, his torture there etc.

And to those with HDTV’s… Now is the time to be getting your antenna setups working. HD 24 > *, and you’re not going to get it in HD from Time Warner or Dish Network (not sure about DirecTV but I doubt it). The Fox HD tower is right on Grand Island, cranking out lots of signal power, and should come in fine on just a set of rabbit ears and and HD Tuner for most people in WNY.

Yeah I don’t know. A woman at work who is hardcore into the show told me that she was reading some leaked information about the season and that the Chinese kidnapping is only the very first part of the season and the rest is on something else. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Whats with bitches and spoilers? My mom did that same shit with the sopranos and i was like I ain’t tryin to huur that ish momz!

My uncle personally tortured Jack Bauer.

He called me from the hospital and said that he stuck a knife in Jack’s side but the knife cried out in pain and ran itself into my uncle’s groin.

I cannot wait for this season.

Jack > Chuck

Overheard on the radio that the first 20 minutes has more terrorist acts then the entire last season i cant wait

I’ll warm up the body-counter from last season. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m ready for it.

I haven’t seen 1 minute of a 24 episode…should I???

AICN’s review of the first hour, click the link for the spoilers as I won’t quote those, but they are sweeeeeeeeeeeet

ALSO, according to several friends, the first 4 hours have already hit the net on several torrents, so the die hards (me, lol) should look around for them :stuck_out_tongue:

You know, this show always looked badass on the commercials, but i never got a chance to get into it. I need to get my hands on the dvds and get up to speed so i can start watching.

Warning on the dvds…

THEY ARE LIKE CRACK. You just can’t stop. I watched an entire season in 2 days.

It’s because every hour ends on some kind of cliff hanger. So with the dvd you say, "Oh, I’ll just watch the first few minutes of the next hour to find out what happens. Then 8 hours later, when your eyes start bleeding you take a 30 minute break.

:word:
I didn’t watch 24 on TV until last season. I got season 1 on dvd over the summer previous, and then downloaded 2,3 and 4. Watched all 4 seasons in a week. You can’t stop watching them.

They’re up on Torrentspy.com :slight_smile: I’m going to get them when I get home.

Im just gonna wait till the night of, none of you better spoil anything!

Haha, no shit. Well I am glad I have plenty of spare time lately. Can anyone hook me up and let me borrow the seasons on dvd?

newest stuff magazine interviews “curtis manning”…great line from the interview:

“The final episode ever of 24 will be when Jack dies…”

mmmmChills…

^^ so, 24 will never end. lol

but, after seeing the previews, i think they messed up for this season. they could have gone a million different ways, but the storyline they chose is ehhh… should been next season or 2 seasons from now.

what they SHOULD HAVE done this year… is pickup a year or so after the chinese have had jack captive… they let him know that they have his daughter and they will torture and even kill her if he doesn’t do as they say. so then they let him loose wreaking havoc for them, and no one can stop him of course. HE’S FUCKING JACK BAUER!! since his daughter is the only thing that is more important to him than his country, it would have made for a great season.

but they fucked that one up, and now it’s just gonna be another same ol same ol. don’t get me wrong, the show is awesome, and the cliffhangers always keep you hangin on… but it could have been even better with a little bit of thought.

to see her tittays i would betray my country.