OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

yea, heatley started pushing kaleta as soon as he came over the boards, then ran away like a bitch when peters went after him… typical heatley right there, he’ll run his mouth but always has someone else take care of the “dirty” work for him

haha yea some of them are pussys and then others think there tough when there really not like neil. i hope we play them in the play offs and someone literally kills neil, i was really dissapointed no one flung him into the boards or beat his ass till he bled all over the ice like he made drury.I was kinda hoping him and peters would square up and hed give neil a beating like when he cracked mcgrattan in the nose like he did before.

So anyone think we could have an injury free game next?

apparently Mair and Kalinin are Day to Day…

kalinin with back spasms

mair was hit by a shot

you can definitely see kaleta turn his head and say something to heatley as he skates to the circle, then heatley hits him…

rumor has it that Kaleta was giving Heatly some NASDAQ info, he wasn’t trash talking. Sources later say that Heatly’s stock had dropped .8% and was the reason why he pushed around Kaleta upon hearing the bad news. Kaleta then responded with “I’m just the messanger”

FYI.

I believe the exact quotes were along the lines of the increase in stock price of BUF and the extreme decline of the value of OTT stocks. This was further implied just two nights following in the early dismissal of VP Chris McGrattan to the locker room from the BUF emissary Patrick Kaleta. Upon further review of the contest, the newly merged BUFROC corporation dismissed any claims of OTT’s value towards the pursuit of Lord Stanley’s Cup, Inc

FWIW

:slight_smile:

:tup:

Buccigross is the man. Scroll down to see his thoughts on the Drury hit and the Umberger hit also.

there are terrible fans from all around the league. sens fans, for the most part, are actually the classiest fans i’ve been around. i see you’re on hfboards, read some of the sabres threads with an unbiased (hard to do, i know) opinion and you’d feel the same way.

I would have said the same thing about Heatley…he is a punk bitch and killed a teammate…I would never let him live it down.

Stay Classy Ottowa

:tup:

That’s the guy who should be running the league. Now lets hope Bettman gets hit by a bus.

shut up chris…

jerkface

(WGR 550) - Sources tell TSN that the Buffalo Sabres have told netminder Martin Biron he has been traded. Details to follow.

You beat me to it. bastard.

im listening as well. my friend said they put a bag on the bus today with a #31 on it.

early reports are saying Phili

:frowning: Lotta cap room now, though.

I heard florida…

to philly for a draft pick.

I’d think he was worth more than a draft pick…:frowning: