OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Biron to Philly, UGH…that BETTER be a 1st round pick

getting conklin…is dumb…why the fuck do we want columbus’s 3rd string goalie, unless we got him for an 8th round pick in 2040…

the ONLY implication for biron going now is that we have another deal in the works for today before 3PM

or regier really is that dumb

did anyone watch WHITE RAPPER SHOW last nite? Fat joe was on it and he was wearin a sabres hat with the old school logo

we gota second round for marty, It doesn’t make sense. They didnt do much beforethe playoffs last year and everyone was worried about depth of the D. What happened again?

i didnt see the show but i love my slugless hat.

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS, USE THIS ONE.

lol get pissed!

howie, you renamed the buffalo sabres season thread. Can you fix that?

not for this season

take 2.2 million, divide that between the months of sep, oct, nov, dec, jan, feb, march, and 1/2 of april (playoffs don’t count)

we’ve already paid his contract through february, we really don’t save a ton of cap room available now, but it will help for next season, especially to account for the raises that are coming

OT

this deal only seems good if its a 1st round pick, b/c thats what he’s worth, which would give us the 1st round pick in the draft. a 2nd round pick doesnt give us much, but it saves us the hassle of trying to trade him next year. since philly is out of the playoffs (and last in the league), im assuming its a 2nd round pick since they wont trade away the #1 pick for what would be their rebuilding year…

ALSO, this means regier has another trade in the works for RIGHT NOW. only way he made that trade is EITHER for phillys #1 pick or he’s got someone else coming in today

and the word from the sabres locker room is that biron did not suit up with the team today b/c he had already packed his bags knowing his was gone…

lol biron traded is now a 125 page thread already WOWzA

Guess his helmet didnt get here in time. That sucks cause the logo on it was the one that the sabres should have used.

you know a goalie sucks when they list his career potential as a backup

damn it, thats really sad, I LOVED biron, I mean who else would knowingly go out and get his ass kicked. Miller would have stayed in goal, all 160lbs of him.

Lot of Character in biron, lots of time in buffalo. I’m certainly gonna miss him

I’m just waiting for,

Buffalo sabres trade away phillies 2nd pick, for Chris Neil. Later that day darcy reiger sends chris neil to rochester to sit the bench

yes biron is way better then conklin but for a 5th round pick ty is a good pickup … hey at leats u guys didnt get esch lol

fixed, howie sucks at the internet

GUESS WHAT MOTHER FUCKERS

Laraque reportedly leaves Coyotes for Pens

PETERS CAN FIGHT HIM THIS YEAR

Laraque is undefeated for the most part, and you know this is gonna happen. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW, both games in buffalo!!

my money is on Laraque lol

the pic of marty on the channel 2 website lol
http://www.wgrz.com/genthumb.ashx?h=120&w=160&e=30&i=/imagepool/images/07226142552_wgrzmartybiron.jpg

i bet conklin is going to step it up a bit considering hes playing for a “currently” second overall place team in the league

Well I guess its safe to say, no one is gonna touch malkin and crosby lol

what a great pick up by them

doubtful lol

and yea, laraque added with roberts to pittsburgh. so lemieux keeps adding old veterans to surround the two young centers, and now has FINALLY added a goon to protect them…good work super mario

watch for the pens to possibly go deep this year

also san jose with some huge deadline pickups (rivet, guerin, few other youngins), could improve themselves

and i’d personally keep a sharp eye on the islanders if they sneak their way into the playoffs too…