OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

http://photos-728.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v67/22/43/208300369/n208300369_30441728_9341.jpg

lmao^

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you guys see the nhl’s latest suspension? how is that “just as bad” as the kaberle hit and worse than the drury hit in the eyes of the league? talk about lame…

just saw that on the news WTF is that shit that was nothing compared to the other two huge cheap shots

i didnt see it link?

He didn’t even hit him with a stick he turned around and the guy skated into his arm.

edit here is a better one

yea that wasnt too bad. it may have even been unintentional, could have been just trying to push the other guy over. regardless he cleaned house haha.

what gets me is the guy who SUCKER punched spacek (without a glove on nonetheless) got what, 3 games? tootoo gets five games for blasting this guy head on WITH his glove on

ugh…

You’re joking, right? He did skate into Tootoo’s fist, I’ll give you that. But he skated into a swinging fist with the intention of punching Robidas. He hit Modano and he knew he was going to get hit for it.

The Drury hit was NOT as bad as everyone in Buffalo is making it seem. It was cheap, but not worth a suspension. Had Drury had his chin strap tightened properly, I’m betting he wouldn’t have even been hurt.

This sucker punch was much, much worse.

the man with a purple camaro speaks the truth.

You Pinko Commie…wtf hit with drury are u watching…the puck is off his stick and the guy makes a turn and skates 10 ft into him with his elbow up. Thats not worth a suspension when u give a guy a concussion making a move to go out of your way to hit him?

COME ON!

lol, what hit were YOU watching?

Neil was on his way to hit Drury before Drury shot the puck. Espn (I believe) timed it to see if it was a late hit. It was something like 1.3 seconds, which according to the NHL, is perfectly legal. Secondly, Neil’s elbow wasn’t even close to hitting him, it was shoulder on shoulder.

Like I said, it was cheap and slightly from behind, but not worth a suspension.

no way, it was neils shoulder on drurys face

which in theory is still legal

At 1:10 u see the down ice camera where Drury completes the passing/shooting motion and Neil turns into him. That is the part that makes me think it was cheap.

THIS WAS 3 WEEKS AGO LET IT FUCKING GO!!

moving on…

score tomorrow 6-3 sabres

zubrus scores 7 goals, and sexually molests ovechkin

NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Any word on who’s going to be in net for tomorrow? I wouldn’t mind seeing Conklin against the caps.

I just want to see Ovechkin cry more.

Too many pages to search but did anyone post this yet?