OFFICIAL Buffalo Sabres Thread

Kalinin needs to sit game 2.

We need 2 defensemen on the point during the power play. If it’s working real well 5 on 5, it will work real well 5 on 4. Roll your same lines as you do even strength.

We need to stop colapsing down so much on the penalty kill and put some pressure on the point men. Ottawa’s powerplay looked so good because we were giving them the shot from the point, and they were getting to the rebounds.

We need to send Peters over to my office to stand next to my desk and beat the ever loving shit out of the next bandwagoner who comes by my desk to cry about how we were totally outplayed, because we weren’t. Ignore the last 2 goals because they were the direct result of desperation and being in a situation we never should have been in considering how we were playing 5 on 5. The other 3 were all special teams, and that was the game.

I think they were outplayed in the third period. And Kalinin HAS to sit next game. He played like utter shit.

I think next game will be better, Sabres looked unsure of themselves a good part of that game. Drury had what 1 shot on goal? and Brier had none. It won’t stay like that forever.

The powerplay really needs to step up, Ottawa was able to pressure them with just a hit or two and the sabres would get flustered.

i think the first 2 periods looked good. Just a typical third period melt down. i wish the games were only 40 minutes…

u mean 40 right?

X2

I was screaming, “Decline it”!

I am not going to anymore games, they don’t win when I go. Jinx.

Did I miss a headline in the news?
Did Briere sign with Ottawa already?!?!?!?!?
He is a disgrace to the “C”.

aanndddd off the bandwagon we go.

it was one game, in which they played their ‘C+’ game at best and still could have pulled out a win if they played at all during the 3rd…if they go down 2-0 then we can talk, but it still isn’t over at that point

^ Teams that play a C game in May don’t deserve the cup.

yea i honestly dont think last game was our best game at all, special teams and even-strength.

Did anyone see the squirrel on the ice before the game???

it took off across the ice…then into the interview room…hahaha

lol what?? r u serious?

They showed it on Versus at the end of the game.

lol ya

Was it a black squirrel?
When I was in Ottawa I saw a lot of black squirrels.:snky:

St. Bonaventure has squiggers running all over.

A good luck squirrel for the Sens??

Anywho, I think the Sabres will bounce back with another huge effort like Game 6. For some reason this team seems to like adversity.

hahahahahahahahaha omggggg squiggers! OMFG lol im so sorry but that is hilarious

sabres are gonna bring the heat on sat, i feel it i have faithhhh

I dont think they have won, on a saturday yet this year.

Game 2 in a couple hours, I’ll be at the Plaza.

LET’S GO BUFFALO!!