*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

Taffy’s first, then the typical cruise to Mighty? or just Mighty?

Just Mighty for me…

+1

i work till 11… not sure what im doing after. maybe ill swing by and grab a burrito

Im going to Taffys now for a hot dog and shake. if no one else is there when im done eating, ill head to mighty.

im down for another cruise…lets plan it out this time so we dont end up in rochester or pennsylvania or some shit lol…still should be good tho

one time a camaro came in and wanted to “race” people. one time it saw my honeycombs. Get that vid up slows4.

LOL no doubt dude. You schooled him like no other. If he was bone stock, my neon coulda run him LOL

“u guys got turbos” fucking transmarobirdfbodyturd car.

i hate missing out on all the mighty action :frowning:

but i love the gas mileage i’m saving during my down time :tup:

Soooo, after seeing 80 cop cars last night, as dave and I were driving home, Will pointed out an amherst officer on the corner of millersport and sheridan from his bike.

Long story short, we got pulled over, (no front plate, exhaust, wrong plates, tints, lol,) but he let me off with warnings.

It was nice getting away from that one, thats the last time I brag about how little police attention I have gotten lately.

It was so cold. Thankfully he let us roll the windows up lol.

IF IT MAKES U FEEL ANY BETTER i didnot get pulled over

well im gonna be “that guy” and say maybe your due lol:P

nevarrrrrrrr

My car looks inconspicuous to police…but the moment i take my front plate off, i get pulled over 3 times in 1 day. WTF neon hater cops

haha man sounds like i missed all the action. i drive home all the way down sheridan and didn t see any cops. guess i got lucky.

was a good time for the 10 minutes i was there haha. Justin, as soon as i fix my brakes we’ll run

:tup: glad to hear… btw whats daves name on here?

<----Dave

some paint and your cars fine