*****Official: Mighty Meet Thread*****

a rock maybe.

but yeah im out of the loop too, but it could be from when they went to anal fest and is a story from there.

no a sign was taken out the other night on the blvd near mighty and the girl that did it got a dwi it looks

anyone down for another big ass cruise sunday night??? last sunday was (on the knuckles of jeff) SIQQQQQ! cal wants another run with skunkape because he said, and i quote “granny shiftin’, not double clutchin when i should” he might bust out the nawzzzzzz, 75 shot…possibly a straight shot w/ no jets, 250 shot? who knows…so yea mighty sunday night again???

I’ll be there provided the weather holds up.

I plan on heading up around 11:00

We all know I don’t miss rocks.

I’ll make it, eventually.

Nor deer, for that matter.

we got kicked out and threatend to be arrested for disorderly conduct due to loud laughter

fucking rich and that damn slamery of his

? What??
We were there all night and didn’t see you guys at all.

what mighty were YOU at?

we got there at like 930 ten so no u were not there all night. i had other shit to do anyways but cop was a prick

haha. Me and pat (psychopjv) got there a little bit after 11pm, not a soul to be found. Then Justin Brent Dave and Alex showed up, then a super cool dude in a yellow elise (non-member)

Cruise tonight? Last Sunday was banging, lets make it happen again.

Backroads cruise?

Oh it just may have to happen tonight, can we bring the driving aspect back to owning quick cars, talking about them is fun but driving them is funner

I saw a yellow lotus in the lot last night on the way to Caputi’s. Whos was that?

Some dude who just stopped by. He was really cool. He’s not a member, or wasn’t last night.

im in for a cruise tonight