Official: NHL Playoff Thread

Wonder if in the history of the cup playoffs a team has ever come back from 3-0 when facing elimination in a game 5.

I’m guessing no.

4-0. See ya Biron.

Looks like Stu Barnes will be the only ex Sabre still in the playoffs after today. And Dom riding the pine over in Detroit.

game over

and danny briere rides into infamy with 3 consecutive trips to the eastern finals with no stanley cup appearances :tspry:

Seems like once you play for buffalo your destined to never win a cup again.

:lol: 6-0.

Think Pittsburgh didn’t enjoy getting their ass chewed over their slacking in the first period of game 4?

If you need a lesson about playing every period in the playoffs I suppose that was a good time to get it. Much more fun winning a series at home.

Now the only question is who will win, East or west?

Especially when its 6-0 with 13 minutes left in the 3rd.

So how long until Hatcher does something dirty and stupid?

As much as I hate Philly, I am glad they didn’t pull Biron, as this game was not his fault. He was left out to dry.

Also am glad they didn’t do anything gutless and stupid there.

anyone have the link to the thing between periods on cbc about the heel to heel thing? my dad was telling me about it (i ran out during intermission)

same here on both parts. marty got them to this point, he deserved to finish the game

how bout the news broadcaster asking mike richards after the game, after they lost and got knocked out… “do you think pittsburgh can win the cup, how would they fair against detroit or dallas”

wow! that dude needed a swift kick to the nuts… to me that had less class than some of the plays going on this playoff season.

and also, how shitty is it to sit with 10 min left in the game, down 6-0, know youre done, and have to sit there and wait, and even worse, have to go out on each shift and play as hard as you did if you had a chance to win…

with that said… good series and BRING ON THE CUP!!!

FUCK YEA PENGUINS.

what do you mean again? lol

Anyone watchin the game right now? I’m missing it while at work, but is it just deja vu from philly to dallas tonight or what?

i just now saw the score, havent seen any games of the series. just highlights.

looks like pens wings it is. barring a dallas 4 goal rally in the 3rd.

as much as id like to see the wings go cause i have tickets to games one and two in detroit… id rather see dallas in it cause thats only a 4 hour drive vs 23

Wings win the Cup in 6.

As long as the wings win I’ll be happy.

No way. That series is going 7 games.

Pitt in 7.

Advantage - Goaltending.

MAF >>>>>>>>>> Osgosek

pitt in 6