*Official 06-07 NHL Thread*

Because we dont have one to talk about the other teams…

OMFG COLLEN WHITE JUST LAID THE HARDEST HIT IVE SEEN ALL YEAR ON AVERY!!!

Put on Versus NJ Vs LA

lets go rangers!

I really wish the DUCKs would fucking lose some games… so the sabres can have a nasty lead over the entire league

They play tomorrow night in edmonton, so they very well may lose, (hopefully).

This kings vs nj game is pretty good, and that dude in the first period got layed out

fuck yea edmonton took out anaheim

anyone who’s ever questioned Ovechkin’s sexuality…look no further

http://www.belfour.com/assets/images/presscentre/2006-0203-Reuters.jpg

son of a bitch the ducks did win… idk why i thought it was over mother fucker!!

San Jose vs Minny on Versus right now. Finally a chance to see some western teams play!

its sad that vancouver has no offense this year :frowning: even if they didn’t win they used to atleast keep it exciting !

It’s kinda cool seeing Pyatt tearing it up, even if it’s mainly because of the Sedins. Naslund is still one of my favorite players in the nhl.

Crosby is a killa.

From 12/5 game against the panthers

http://pittsburghpenguins.com/team/features/arts/2178.0.php

its still the same old pyatt lol he sucks, he just gets all his goals on the pp cause he just stands in front of the net while the sedins and naslund find him in the open space :stuck_out_tongue: but yea, he’s had a few game winners so i can’t complain, def more than i expected out of him. when i seen they traded for him i was like noooooooooo why! haha

This Tampa Bay vs Thrashers game is hilarious 8-0 with 5 mins in the 3rd period…

Has anyone been paying attention to ottawa lately? Besides the spankings they’ve been giving the sabres…

They are beating montreal 7-2 and now have 161 goals for. That’s only 7 behind the sabres. G’damn!

Oh yeah, they are only in the second period.

edit- nm, 8-2

yea ottawa holy shit… 8-1-1 in the last 10…

we don’t play them til Feb… so they should be cooled down by then

I don’t think they are going to cool down at all. They are just getting started and it’s fucking scary. The only good thing is that I don’t think we will have to worry about them being the 8th seed.

They’re doing all this without Spezza too and he destroys us.

Emery has turned his game around 192 degrees from last year. Yeah that’s right. He turned it around completely and then went a little more.

His goaltending was laughable last year, but this year he’s been very impressive.