even though ottawa will prolly smash us tomorrow night…i like 2-0

HUGE win over boston tonight!!!

briere = god
afinogenov = demigod
vanek = god in training

its MILLER time :eekdance:

my company bought a suite, can’t wait to make some games this year

:tup:

Could have been a shut out, boston has a really good screen set up on miller. He did a great job and the bruins were turning up the heat in the 3rd.

Sweet freaking game, just got back, time to go out and celebrate!!!

Hell yeah! Great game!! Could of been worse for Boston. We didn’t figure out to shoot stick side on Raycroft until the last five minutes. I think its time to dump Connelly. Different number but same shitty player!!

worst player on the ice = pyatt. who let this guy back on the team?

overall, thoroughly impressed. nervous in the 3rd when it seemed like we were trying to sit on the lead, but all in all, so far i’m glad i bought seasons :tup:

good game! :tup:

derek roy > connolly + pyatt together

i say we start a petition

god i miss the sabres… too bad we are studck with the shithawks…

:rolljerk: Sabers suck like the Bills

j/k

Oh yeah and by far the most consistent and hardest working player on the ice was greer.

and yes Maxi is definitly a demi-god!!!

We will wait for the wagon jumpers who were saying how bad regier was/is for not making big name trades.

I’m just happy hockey is back on…

im so fucking excited for vanek its not even funny. i think once this guy gets the feel for the league and used to the speed he is going to fucking destroy.

just watching him skate around is awesome. dudes got skills

Connolly has got to go. He shows such a lack of effort and intensity out there. The guy has skills somewhere inside there, but he just shows no intensity and no work ethic.

Give-aways in our own zone are going to kill us though if we don’t start controlling that. It’s also weird watching Miller goaltend because it’s such a different style then what us Buffalo fans are used to.

And at least Buffalo has one successful JP. He’s gonna keep lighting the lamp a lot this season if you ask me.

connolly hasnt played in 2 years, give it a break.

he will be fine

You’d think that would be all the more reason to be motivated and put effort in, wouldn’t ya?

i agree, im thinking hes just a little rusty tho, we’ll see how he turns out.

See, I know he’s a skilled player, but if he doesn’t put in the effort on this team, in this city. He’s going to get eaten alive. This city doesn’t deal with players ho aren’t busting their asses out there. If he puts in the effort, he has some real potential to be a damn good player.i just dont see the effort out of him. No hussle, not showing urgency or anything. I’d like to see that change as He would be exciting to watch if he pushed hard.