Stanley Cup

Anyone else watching ottawa getting thrown around like little bitch rag dolls?

:wave:

:headbang: GO DUCKS!

sabres need some big men, ottawa seems like they cant keep up with the ducks and theyre big guys. Ohh and May needs to bitch slap neil hard!!!

I knew that was going to happen

FUCK THE SENS!:headbang: :2fingers: SABRES FOR CUP NEXT YEAR! GO QUACKERS!

great game, sens looked lost, but they did manage to score theyre usual bullshit goal.

game went as i expected… ducks forchecking like crazy and crashing the net, ottawa kept up with the hitting for about 10 minutes but then looked like they ran out of gas. very entertaining game to watch :tup:

Go Brad May!

settle down its only 1 game, but yeah the Ducks came out hittin hard and it was a good game to watch :tup:

much better than watching a Sabres game IMO.

ottawa got owned

My fav was the fact that the ducks would shoot from the point and have the wingers about 10 feet from the net near the circles waiting on the big juicy emery rebounds

yeah emery gave up his usual 4030939 rebounds

agreed, the sens slowed down the game to a crawl. It was effective but boring as fuck.

You just don’t give up… do you.

Missed the first 2 periods, caught most of the third. Ducks just looked to be winning the battles in the corners. Ottawa couldn’t get out of their zone without a fight.

The last thing I want to see is a murderer win the Stanley Cup.

ducks r gonna murder this series and shut the ever so gay sens down

i missed the game, but actually from everything i read, the sens controlled the game, got outhit, and the ducks pulled close to a miracle in the 3rd period to steal the game.

why does everyone hate the fact that ottawa is a good team? i know the ducks are good too, but fuck… wouldn’t you want to admit that the sabres lost to a good team, instead of calling the sens gay and sucky and little bitches? lol.

cause the sens didn’t face any competition. The sabres sure as fuck didnt show up and they deserve to be on the golf course because of it. They played an extremely boring yet disiplined game. They were the better team in the sabres series but they were not the better team.

hmmm I must have missed the part where Ottawa was controlling the game…

especially considering their first goal was a so called ‘miracle’

:word:

i saw the ducks play better for the most part then the sens did.