Stanley Cup

you’re reading is awful then, or your sources are blind :bloated:

ottawas first goal was a fluke pop-up, ottawa only scored on the power play. ottawa only had 20 shots to anaheims 30-something. anaheim DOMINATED the physical game. the only reason it wasnt a higher scoring game was b/c ottawas defense can clear the puck out from in front of the net, AND b/c every open net anaheim had, it was on the stick of brad may and hes fucking terrible.

even bryan murray said anaheims fourth line was better than their first line…so what else needs to be said?

that being said, i cant fathom buffalo surviving that game against anaheim in all honesty. we barely survived ottawa physically dominating us…imagine a team BIGGER than them beating the tar out of us for 60 minutes, b/c the ducks didnt stop the whole game, whereas ottawa pulled a ruff buff and didnt show up for most of the game :shrug:

emery pretty much lost that game for them

The Senators haven’t stumbled very often in these NHL playoffs and when they have, they’ve quickly regained their composure.

A Game 2 loss to Pittsburgh in the opening round opened the door for some nervous feelings but the Senators responded with a huge Game 3 win before walking away with the series. A Game 2 loss at New Jersey in the second round was followed with a three straight Ottawa wins. And when Buffalo began believing in the potential of a miracle comeback in the Eastern Conference final, the Sens snuffed it out right away with a huge overtime win in Game 5.

that said, lets see what happens tonight :tup: :beer:

I was thinking going in that Ottawa was the better team between the Ducks and Sens… After game one, I am leaning towards Anaheim taking the cake on this.

The physical side of the Ducks just bitchslapped the Senators around in their own zone.

Booo!

May is awesome! He checks so hard that he can barely skate afterwards! If his legs turn to jello from the hit just imagine what the guy that just ate boards is going through!!

True that he lacks any offensive skills though.(Other then Mayday!)

I can’t wait til the game tonight!!

hahaha omg ottawa did they even show up?, 18 shots to the ducks 30 something, lol this is over i think. Sens are no match.

Emery played good in game 2.
Giguere saved the game for the ducks.
Sweep?

Did he mean Anaheim’s 4th line is better than Ottawa’s 1st line? Or That Anaheim’s 4th line is better than the Duck’s 1st line?

Either way, no fucking way. And why would a coach say that?

Wow. A little bitter, are we?

yea at least emery played lol

ducks ftw!

DUCKS FTW!!! SWEEP>…im gettin my Canadian BROOM SWEEPER out…!!! w00tw00t

no sweep 5 games! ottawa isnt that pathetic

There is still hockey going on… :gotme:

yupp yupp

Jean-Sebastien Giguere :tup: one of my fav goalies

go ducks!

don’t make me dig out the quotes from the recap

Bryan Murray said that ANAHEIM’S FOURTH LINE was as good as OTTAWA’S FIRST LINE

and he said it b/c in case you weren’t watching, the reason anaheim is pwning this series is b/c anytime spezza heatley and alfagssonnnn are out there, boom, here comes the may (anaheim’s fourth) line to completely stump them, leaving anaheims top line to match up against ottawas 2nd line, which is a complete mismatch.

judging by no goals from spezza heatley and alfie in 2 games now, i’d say murray said it b/c its the truth :gotme:

thats from ESPN…so yeah…

glad to see ottawa goin down so far :tup:

wow, what a game. super hard hitting, fast paced. when Ott didnt score in the first period when they were all over the ducks it killed them. how bout that second period where there was no stoppages in play for over 10mins? that was nuts.