Official: NHL Playoff Thread

yea 18 min for hossa malkin and crosby isnt enough.

:rolljerk:

after seeing how malone is playing in the cup finals, fuck him, minnesota can have him for 5 mil, it seems like his head is already there anyway.he is replacable any scrub winger can rack up points with malkin and sykora on your line in the regular season.

new order
MAF
Orpik
Hossa
Dupuis
Rutuu

The series honestly is just like the sabres vs ottawa last year.All the talent you could need and no clue what to do with it.
Pittsburgh is a faster younger, hungrier, and better team imo.They just are soo un organized with the juggled lines, and can not find a way to break detroit’s defense.They just cant seem to get it together.As much as i hate to say it, i think its gonna be detroit in 5.

true we havent found a way to beat detroits trap but detroit has been the hungrier team the whole series and its showing. detroit looks faster as they are beating us to almost all the loose pucks. most of detroits goals have come off of stupid mistakes (talbot was out of position on the stuart goal) letang was held up on one of the goals and fluery has let some in that he should be stopping.

True I meant to say Pittsburgh was a hungrier team coming into the play offs, and that should not have changed.The pens d hasnt been solid enough either.I hate hearing in every game that osgood was soo solid and what not.Hes had to make what, 10 easy saves?? He has no been tested this series what so ever.They give fleury no credit at all. He hasn’t been perfect but he has had no help from the defensive aspect of the team as a whole.Malones gotta cut that shit out with taking those stupid ass penalties as well.

Not the way many of us were thinking this was going to play out. Like someone let the air out of their tires.

exactly, i thought this would be a lot more of an exciting series.

What a game, hopefully the rest of the series will be that entertaining. I’m waiting/hoping for holdstrom to get his ass kicked though

yea he deserved a beating for sure. Gill was all over his ass, im sure if risk of elimination wasn’t at stake gill woulda dropped beaten his ass.Franzen id love to see get demolished as well. Good game hop they keep it together.

absolutely incredible game! third period was insane i love it

personally i think the first two games were a feeling out process… pitt hasnt played detroit in forever… now the pens know they can be beat and i cant wait for the rest of the series LETS GO PENSSSSSSSSSSS

One of the best hockey games I’ve seen in a long time.

End to end action, lots of big hits and really fast puck movement. Great for hockey and an awesome game.

it was a milliion times better than the first 2, and the pens came out on top to boot :smiley:

ps. ORPIK FUCKING ROCKS

meh, detroit still out played them… detroit in 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

pitt wont lose sat, det in 6 at best. and pens werent competely outplayed like the first 2 games, i thought we dominated the 2nd.

i saw these on pensblog and just felt like they should be posted.

http://bp1.blogger.com/_fw7iF68JR8k/SDua2tMK3dI/AAAAAAAARnE/AbkpmOORVzw/s400/-2.jpeg

http://bp2.blogger.com/_fw7iF68JR8k/SDueZ9MK3kI/AAAAAAAARn8/HS01IwaAcBo/s400/G7IkOTbq5bj5GFoct0StRBJYIZKpmrWH0190.jpg

yea i thought save the final 4 minutes detroit had the 1st period, and the 2nd was pretty even but the penguins were the ones getting on the board, same with the 3rd which i thought detroit won as well. but if you aren’t scoring you can “win” as many periods if you want your still gonna lose… lol datsyuk had some pretty moves in that game though, i really have enjoyed watching him and zetterberg

one of the best 3rd periods ive seen in a long time.

great game

i mentioned to mike…he told me that crosby looks like a pedophile with that beard. I’ve noticed that he looks mexican.

So true. Such a guido 'stache.

why the hell would they put Ovechkin on during intermission, when the guy cant speak a word of english?

god that made me wanna :hang: