Opie and Anothony fired! (again)

+2. I’m still pissed that the edge moved S&R to evenings. It was bad enough that they didn’t play music on my way to work, but now they don’t play music on my way home either.

I called and canceled my subscription… told them that when the bababababoys return, I’ll pick it back up.

holy shit

Currently Active Users: 2423 (1624 members and 799 guests)

Fuck that, there hasn’t been any real music on the edge for 5 years anyway. Everytime i heard system of a down i wanted to shoot up an elementary school full of fluffy kittens.

Bad music mixed with good music > listening to a pair of douchebags.

Your Opinion < My Opinion

In my opinion.:smiley:

I wish they’d fire DJ Anthony.

Wait, why are you listening to that horseshit?? And I agree.

Haha, I was thinking the same exact thing the other day!

I don’t listen to it. But on the rare occasions i hear it. I want to off myself (the bad kind of offing)

I have said it before, and i’ll say it again.

DJ Anthony is my arch nemesis.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=39083&highlight=*anthony*#post39083

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=483695&highlight=*anthony*#post483695

I do not like O & A. Never have. I am a Stern guy. I have had Sirius for 2yrs now. However, what is going on with O & A is retarded. The issue is they are still owned by CBS. If they didnt get fired Imus would sued again. I don’t care that O & A got fired except for the fact that this is a sign of the times and it sucks. People in this world need to grow a thicker skin. Suck it up puss wads. Words are words…WTF

Yeah that shit is annoying as hell.

XM is quieting them down because of the XM-Sirius merger.

That is all.

Bullshit for sure, but that’s how it is.

CD or Ipod.

Over the air radio is balls anyways.

controversial radio is so 90s

who cares

Controversial anything has been around since the beginning of entertainment.

Elvis used to be considered lewd and risque.

Its all in the eye of the beholder.