OVER tanned girls in winter -RANT

Oh those ugg boots makes me want to just punch the person in the face that’s wearing them. My daughter, she’s 3, has a pair and her mom asked if I liked them. I said no and she’ll never wear them around me. She wasn’t to happy when i told her that.

I seriously love that shit. Tan girls with either bleached hair, or jet black hair rev me up for some reason.

I agree the only thing that makes it better IS the boots with a skirt.:wackit:

stupid bitch outfit?

i guess you guys like your white girls

i dont mind tans… i’ve never seen a girl that was way too tan. those pics u posted are very dark but i never seen a girl that dark. but to be honest, i wouldnt mind it. i perfer lighter than that but definately rather have tan than pale white. i actually dont realy like pale white girls. every girl needs some tan

I’ll be on a cruise next week - so I hopeing to be somewhat tan, but not that tan :slight_smile:

yeah those tan chicks always seem to hunt me down, gotta love em!!

Theres tan and then theres Leather tan …the girls that are like that are just gross …a girl with a nice natural light bronze tan is hott the afformentioned tan is like rubbing mud all over you and saying thats the tan its too much

P.S. Ray remember no tan lines :wink:

x2. I don’t really like the bleached hair, but Jet Black? Oh fuck yes! :wackit:

I’ll see if I can work on that :wink:

Lived in Florida for 2 years, Worked on the Beach, setting up umbrellas, and chairs, tan, well yes i was very, I actually like a good dark tan on my girl, but the transparent skin of the clammy white pasty female is pretty hot to, on an Albino.

mp3Ray - pics of NO tan lines for proof :tounge:

Id like to see the taning bed that fits Be_Rad,

www.clubjulian.com

what are we looking at here?

i dunno. thats where the tanning beds that accomidate one such be_rad are located

LOL, they have 10’ long Tanning beds? do they charge extra for all the additional electricity that it uses?

I dunno. i dont tan

Haha that’s great.

oh… so you’re male… makes sense

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

are you referring to Be_rad being female? :kekegay:

Pasty skin is gross tan girls are good.Dark hair is so hot on girls with those skirts especially.You should see the girl down here at Wyo-Tech she has a v-6 mustang and a 5.0 mustang and she wears stuff like that out of school.In my opinion LET the girls wear whatever they want because they know what they are doing to stupid guys like us.