Pittspeed likes hot chicks

I’m wondering about the internet and my friends list on a popular website and I run across some hot stuff to check out and locate this picture. I hope it shows up.

http://a927.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/98/l_26b825a9c0ac93476d721962326b661e.jpg

so where are these hot chicks you speak of ?

im not saying they are ugly but they sure arent hot i would say average

agghh… not exactly HOT, but I’d throw it in her

Yeah, now I see why some where upset at others on that old “There are no good chicks in Pittsburgh” or whatever-it-was thread.
If this is a Pittsburgh guy’s idea of hot, then yeah, these are everywhere around here. But in other cities, these two would be average at best. The brunette wouldn’t even be that.

I agree with the no hot chicks in PGH. I moved here from michigan and was disappointed. I just figured I would post the word hot in there just in case the ladies are friends of the board.

That cleavage is above average.

:idhitit:

the one on the left is Lynn i believe. she hangs out at the miracle mile. i knew her from way back

those tata’s are niiiice. i wouldn’t say hot…but deff good looking but i’d put my hotdog in her buns anyday!

mama mia those are nicea, tons of fun :yum:

How can you tell what they look like? Half their faces are covered.

:bigthumb:

had better.

not bad at all

the one on the right looks real familiar.i wanna say her name is lisa and from monroeville

id let them both do me at the same time

I can’t take my eyes off those titties… clevage good, the rest ehhhh

amen.

that’s ruben halfway in that pic.