what a great day

hott chick just started working here :bigthumb:

Worthless without pics!

don’t got pic but RMU boys might know her cause she went there. I only know her first name…jackie…about 5’5", 120, brown hair, very cute face, perky bresssssesssts. Kinda reminds me of jennifer love hewitt.

cool cool…go put that g-body love grove on her!!!

TTIWWP

fucking n00b
:smiley:

:idhitit: :bj: :69: :bukkake:

unfortunatly i don’t spring upon new chicks that i own g-bodies. Not that its a deterent but mostly the girls in pittsburgh that like g-bodies are not of the white race or if they are don’t act like it. Bascially chicks around here that like them are skeezers, but there are exceptions.

:rofl: i know i was just messing with ya

but go get that shit…and a pic!

get a pic or :ban:

:smiley:

everyone knows you can’t come on here and brag about a hot chick without a pic, it’s just wrong not to. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry Bob there’s no shame in your game. Show the girl some G-body love and the big back seat of the Bonnie. too.

here’s a pic, not her but a new pic of Christine, olds angel.
http://img95.exs.cx/img95/8298/oldsangel11805.jpg

HAHA bonnie has a front bench too.

tell christine i wanna see a left sided profile shot… she’s always looking right.

plus you know the new girl is married or engaged or has a bf

she does look right alot, the other side looks the same with a dimple, very hott.

new girl is not married from what i know. i think she used to room with mandy short, i know whitey and bobby311 know who that is.

x2

:repost: we want the new chic!

right away from cutty,to me!:smiley: