OVER tanned girls in winter -RANT

I’m sitting here eating lunch at school, RMU, where there are tons of hotties. The only thing that irk’s me is its january, 20*'s outside, and these chicks look like they have been living in Aruba their entire lives. I am ALL about girls maintaining a nice tan through the winter, but some of them look like prunes with their white ass teeth showing from 100 feet away. Guess I’ll just have to keep my eyes on some bootys instead :naughty:

Some of the girls are VERY close to this-

[IMG]http://www.trig.net/chris/Blog/images/20040415_before_and_after.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/hhansen/tanned.jpg[IMG]

-END OF RANT

My favorite is the girls who are orange and have the bleached (I mean Barbie bleached) blonde hair and so their skin is like 15 shades darker than their hair. How trashy.

second pic
:puke:

Some of the girls are VERY close to this-

Hot girls at RMU? oh yeah, the commuters!

haha

man that just brings back memories of AiP. There were a few hotties but I loved going past Point Park and taking pictures. :eek4:

theres no reason to be that dark, tan is cool but that liek extra crispy

skin cancer FTW

yea I just said the same thing the other night at the pens game …some girl was so dark and her hair was dyed but almost to the point of her having grey hairs already my gf said she went to school with the girl and shes no older then 22 But leather skin and grey hairs at 22 …

LOL one of my really good friends goes to RMU…and she is very tan!! hmmm she also had class today!! :dunno:

I work with one. Shes a tanaholic. We’ve lobbied to at least make her not tan as much.

I totally agree, do they actually think that they look good?

dont you go tanning?

ohhh dissss

To top it off most of them wear those retarded fucking boots with skirts. I want to headbutt every girl who wears those damn things down a flight of stairs. You know which boots I am talking about.

Yea that seems to be the new trend also those fuckin boots or slippers or whatever they are with a skirt with tights or some ugly shit …then overly tanned with dyed hair thats partially grey with a leather face and raccoon eyes

ugg boots make me hate

who the fuck cares as long as its pink in the middle

i hate that girls wear flip flops everywhere… girls should walk around in stripper heals 24/7

naww man dont need a fat girl in heels or open toed shoes then it looks like a loaf of bread in her shoes trying to escape …esp in the back of the shoe you get pump fat