Overplayed S-Chassis Mods?

+1 for rotary love!

I have like 80% of this,
I’m a failure :frowning:

WOWOWOWOWOW. hold on there now… underglow… nope… barely any 240s have them!! cuz theyd get flamed by the rest of 240 owners… i can c it now… “hey look at the ricer with the underglows!!!”
but actually underglows done nicely. is win. seriously… i want a purple set:)

And vet fucked by the cops for it unless you live in the middle of nowhere. I was followed 10 minutes and had my plates read three times ffs. It’d be easier to roll with 30lbs of coke in the trunk than to get hone and not get fucked for underglow on the car.

Someone already said it but that’s actually not played out! I think there’s only been 2 to 3 people here at most that have had underglows.

Underglow on a stock car is gay.
On a slammed car is dope :stuck_out_tongue:
I’d get pink ones if i ever did

• Rotten Frames
  • Rotten Hatches
  • Rotten Rockers
  • Motors Burning Oil
  • Ghetto Exhausts
  • Ghetto Motor Swaps

How about underplayed mods ? Or more so, lack of general maintenance since 240 owners are more concerned with cheap chassis and overplayed mods?

^^^ completley irrelevant,
The thread is Over Played Mods, not common problems with S chasis lol

lmao …i have mixed rims…flat black,stripped interior,zipties everywhere,rivets in quarters,damage to quarter …hmmmm lol but i traded chuki for pignose :slight_smile: im doing things diffrent

No you’re not.

Amen. For $800-$900, what looks and fits better? Obviously subjective, but still. I don’t have $2-$4k to spend on wheels…I’d rather have 4 sets of Battles.

yes, my fellow battle lovers. lol. better than oem 7 spokes or oem s14. Best $800 you can spend on wheels. However, if I were baller, I’d grab a set of Gold face work vs-xx’s.

man i’ve done most of the stuff in this thread at one time …lol

but years before most of you guys did it so i’m alright.

my blue coupe still has a black trunk, busted bumper with zipties and a bunch of other stuff listed here

KOUKI> ALLL

I don’t really dig the bright pink/green wheels everyone is doing. I’d say that is pretty much played out.

-dangling tow-hook ornament

I see terrible stock 240’s with tow-hook ornaments and sleepy eyes and it pisses me off.

-flat black paint

I see guys who buy rusty cars that would split in half if u ever tracked them and they just shoot them black cuz its JDM yo and it’ll cover the rust up noice.

theres nothing wrong with doing the same thing as everyone else. this shit is popular for a reason.

and i agree, battles are bitchin for what they cost.

lol I hear ya but I think I’m painting my battles pink and/or green this year…personally I just love the contrast of green on black and pink on black.

http://motormavens.com/emAlbum/albums/Dax%20Rodriguez/Feature%20Cars/Black%20G35-pink/IH0J1910s%20copy.jpg

I havE considered painting my “kouki” flat black. I’d piss a shit ton of people off for it. I have also considered spraying the car a blue jay blue (somewhere in that range) and taking the hood off and spraying it black for practice lol.

that g35 is hawtsauce! i like