Overplayed S-Chassis Mods?

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

i was just going to out one in my rear quarter window.

Sorry but name 20 people on here who have gt28’s… if you cant then well its not played out!

MB Battles are played and ugly…

S-chasis’ go beyond SON. Not a played out on SON topic.

I have 300zx brakes and Silvia aero. I would change some things if I had the funds (6 pots up front) and Vertex aero. I never installed them after purchasing it though, and find it to be reasonable. However, I would change it up if I were to do it from scratch.

Lol

Yea but there are plenty of 240’s on here obviously… and not many of them have gt28’s therefore you are incorrect…only zilvia and nico have alot of gt28’s but that is because there are way more members on there but i can guarantee less than what 5% of them have gt28’s.

I think FOBWALL is overplayed

i dont think SR’s can be overplayed

anytime i think about 240’s and SR’s

i think about how gay it is that we have to fork out 2-3-4 G’s to have what everybody else around the world got stock.

I dont see how this thread is relavent to performance inhancing mods. Gt28 turbo’s arent overplayed nore are sr20’s. For something to be over played it would have to an image like civics with massive spoilers and fartcans. I see that all the time. As for someone doing something to increase performance nothing can be over played

Stretched Tires

Improper ride height

Stickers

Big Cans on N/a vehicles

Intercoolers rated for 800 hp on stock boost Sr’s

Rusty Car Sr Syndrome (The ZOMG attitude i have an Sr its now the greatest car in the world!!)

+1

Haha, my car actually has none of the mods listed.

I’m the coolest cat on the Internet.

all I know is let people do what the f they want to… I know when I get my ride going it’s going to be rattle can flat black, sleepy eyes, over fenders, rotted frame rails and fred flinstone floorboards, tires passed the fenders and it’s going to be gangster! WHAT!

haha lol no matter what you say, rust aint cool !

if it’s gangter rust it is… lol, I kid, I kid

s13 Hatchbacks!

^^YES! lol. coupe>hatch. haha. OoOoOoOhh

rlly bad threads?? LOL

My car/cars I’ve owned has/had everything listed. Battles, zipties, rattle can satin black, stretched tires, “too low”, wheels poking, wheels worth more than the car, 180sx tail lights, “drift kits”, pointless cages, underglow (no one said it, but I’ve got it).

And guess what? fuck all ya’ll. Who gives a fuck if its “played out”. Just do it better than anyone else.

240’s are played out, but only by unoriginal people.

Over played is Drifting to be famous.

come on guys, seriously there is only SO much you can do with a s-chassis.

battles are still hot fuck you all

Oh shit… you didnt just say that >:D

Hatch > Coupe