Pancakes Vs. Bacon

I thought they wore a dumpster as a uniform. And that you have to be a fatty to work there in the first place. It’s like eating in a movie theater, minus the movie. But hell if I want a fresh cooked waffle at 3am on the go at least I could do it.

The Baconator is fucking awesome

Might be the best fast food item I have ever had…

None of that communist vegetable shit. Just meat and cheese. So fucking hairy…

Bump because I went down to Praxair’s clean-out-the-fridge-friday-morning-all-you-can-stuff-into-a-box breakfast buffet. I now have a styrofoam box full of english muffins, scrambled eggs covered in hot sauce, home fries covered in hot sauce, and…

…wait for it…

Bacon.
Sausage.
And ham.
:spunk:
All from one wonderful magical animal.

I could have also had pancakes, but they would have taken up valuable real estate.

Personally i’ll take shrimp wrapped with bacon, pancakes with bacon, blt’s, eggs with cheese and bacon, pancakes with apple/pears/blueberries, ego waffle with bacon and an egg on top (must be stacked waffle bottom, then bacon, then over easy egg)…and bacon on tities.

My stomach is already churning as it is because I am so hungry and I gotta come to work and read this shit!? Fucker!

bacon salt arrived yesterday. stay tuned for review

waiting… (tappping foot)

Seriously. It’s been an hour and a half. You’d better be not posting the review because you’re eating bacon flavored watermelon.

lol!!! Thats a brilliant idea. No the bacon salt is at home and i am at work and just for this reason i got 2 slices of pepperoni and bacon pizza from ny style on allen.

what the goddamn fuck

I’ve been waiting all weekend for this bacon salt review

cocktease

Waffles

I want to break up bacon and put it in pancake batter.

Bacon Pancakes would rule

x2 It all winds up in the same place why not mix it

they have that at (i think its) grandmas on main in williamsville…mmmmmmm

haha, i need to go find that vid now.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=100049

not even close…

belgian waffles

ownageee

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007421016,00.html

The research into better bacon technology continues. :slight_smile:

No need for research. Bacon always wins. We could send Bacon over to Iraq be done with it