Newman, miss the taste of bacon?

Well this product is for you!

Bacon salt is a zero calorie,Vegetarian, and Kosher certified seasoning salt that makes everything taste like real bacon.

Im kinda curious.

McCormick Bacon Bits, along with many other brands, are 100% vegan.

Fuck you then, i was just offering a nice product to you and you shit all over it. Insensitive bastard.

Wait, it makes EVERYTHING taste like real bacon?

I gotta try this shit.

No shit. This might be better than the time I made a candle from bacon fat.

:ohnoes: The anticipation is killing me. I need some bacon salt!

Group buy?

A seasoning that makes everything taste like bacon?! Ughghghghghghghgh. I need like 3 for the cupboard, 1 for each car, 2 for my office. Think they make a belt clip for one? I guess I could always leave my cell phone home, it would probably fit in the clip for it.

Bacon coffee in the morning. Bacon peanut butter samwichez 4 lunch. Bacon spaghetti for dinner with bacon ice cream for desert!

I’m in!

Bacon in the morning.
Bacon in the evening.
Bacon at supper time.
When bacon’s on a bagel,
You can have bacon anytime!

mmmmm bacon.

although nothing beats the real deal

God.

Bacon is so wonderful.

Goddam bagel bites. That jingle was so obnoxious I will probably remember it till I die.

LOL. It’s in my head 90% of any given day.

I’m 90% sure im ordering some later. I just thought about this stuff on green beans and it sounds like the sexiest vegetable ever.

I’m 100% more sure than your 90% that I am.

Thanks for shopping with us! Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may also log into your account at www.paypal.com/us to view details of this transaction if you created an account on PayPal.

Remember, please expect 1-3 weeks for delievery. If you have any questions, please don’t hesistate to contact us at passthebacon@baconsalt.com.

I got the variety pack

This definitely belongs in the all that is man thread.

Might have to order some of it.:tup:

i will post a review when i get mine. All 3 flavors will be tried out on various foods. This could be a good thread.

wtf if everything tasted like bacon…ugh…bacon gummie bears. will it dissolve in liquid so ic an drink bacon?

Rob you must be getting bored of the Sti