Hormel Black Label Maple Bacon

To put it simply, this is some of the best bacon I have ever eaten. You can get this at your local Wegmans and I am sure they have it at Tops. Your kitchen will smell like maple syrup for about 3 days, give or take. There is only a hint of maple syrup in the taste and it is definitely not salty either. Bacon lovers, you will love this stuff!

you fat fat man :stuck_out_tongue:

Takes one to know one, Fatty McFatterson.

Only in Buffalo does a review on tasty greasy cholesterol ridden Bacon occur. wrap them bitches in some toasted white bread slathered in mayo and suck em down.

Actually, I made girlled-cheese and bacon sandwiches with them, 4 strips a piece. Damn, it was the best tasting sandwich ever.

grilled cheese and bacon fucking rocks…

hmm maybe I need to go to wegmans before I make breakfast…

matt, i told you the black label was the shit.

You were very correct!

I can hear your arteries hardening.

I think i’ll go make some.

buhahahahahahahaah I can hear you getting fatter :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: damn it nick

x515165

eviljay and i used to get drunk and go to pegasus, i’d always get the grilled cheese and bacon… he’d get the grilled cheese and tomato ewww

why is this in lifestyle & entertainment?

is the bacon going to dance? cause that would be entertaining.

Here ya go.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w234/Tubaninja/BACON.gif

Next week’s review

12 ways to eat pure lard

Reading is a bit challenging these days, eh?

“Movies, special interests, food, drink, alcohol, alcohol, food, alcohol, and yeah… all that kinda stuff goes in here.”

bacon is a lifestyle

its like emo, only not so fucking lame. its more like hardcore mixed with lumberjack.

I like bacon.

so after reading this thread earlier today, I had to go get me some black label. MMMM goood stuff.

Dinner consisted of egg and cheese omelet black label bacon the GF wanted some sausage links so those too, then some blue berry pancakes.

It fucking rocked.

I will now get back to my diabetic coma…

I <3 bacon