Pauly's 2005 Jaguar S-Type R

Whats up guys, havent logged on here much in quite some time.

I made a new purchase yesterday, however, and wanted to share it with my fellow carfags.

Im sure there will be some haters…aka deadbeathomo.
But i hope some of you like it as much as i do!

Details:
Bone stock, very clean and very well maintained.
41,250 miles. 4.2 liter eaton supercharged v8.
400hp and 440tq (i think)
Every freaking luxury option offered. Brembo factory brakes, leather/woodgrain wrapped everything, HID’s, Alpine factory stereo with subwoofer, DVD/CD changer/Sirius/NAV all touch screen, auto climate control touch screen controlled, heated seats, 16-way power seats, sunroof…just freaking everything.

original msrp $64586.27
my out the door price…$20188.14

Plans:
Tint the windows, 20% all around and…

Do a ton of juice, tan, and take this to Karma every night this summer, Pauly D aint got shit on me.:lol

Let me know what you guys think!!

pauly, ur penis is still small.

I’m geussing the truck is gone?

very nice!

i cant see shit but cool man. gym tomorrow so u can show me. o wait…u dont go anymore. :Idiots

Nice whip, shift be ballin lately.

I like it! Strong work.

debadge entire car, install Bently hood ordainment and fool errrybody!

Every time I see one of those I think its a bently going by for some reason. I love the looks of them. PLEASE put some pipes on it, they sound cool as fuck IMO.

my fiance’s mother had one, and she couldnt wait to get rid of it. Mechanically it was a POS and ALWAYS had problems. She traded it in for a 09 lexus. Her’s was also a 05.

good luck with it. Hopefully it doesnt break down weekly on you, like it did for her.

Hater number 1…

Thanks to everyone else!!!

its a Jag, its GOING to break, weekly. Cars are badass though and I love their R lineup. Woulda been super-ballin if it was an XJ-R. I fucking <3 those.

One question: when you going to finally buy something that won’t get its ass whooped by my dumpy Cobra?? :hug :hug

good seein ya the other day man, stay in touch!! congrats on the purchase!

Absolutely love these cars, my uncle had one when I was like 14 right before he passed, always loved when he got on it lol. Nice pick up.

Yupp gone like the wind…

Haha ive told friends that it looks like a bentley…i hated the car for the first 15mins and then it just started growing on me. Id like to put an exhaust on it, but i figure its a sleeper the way it sits and shouldnt attract too much attention…
Well see as time goes on, im sure ill wanna louden it up a bit. I havent heard one with an exhaust but i did see a video on street fire of the same car with a pulley and custom exhaust ran 12.8 at 112.

Hope you enjoy the car, seems to me like you got a great deal. IMO I’m not a huge fan of the front end but like I said thats my opinion.

Any plans for mods yet?

My ex gf’s parents had a XJ-R white…soooo sick, same motor thats in this car. Im expecting some little bullshit here and there and i know what Jag’s are notorious for, but i did my homework before purchasing and believe it or not this is one of the most reliable Jag’s ever made as far as TSB’s and non-scheduled maintenance. Nice to see you too!! If your off this friday we should meet up and go for a cruise i got Fridays off from work now.

Thanks man!

Thanks man! Yeah i cant argue with what i got for what i payed and what they gave me for trade…I wasnt expecting it from Keeler but they were very fair and willing to work.

Only plan for mods is to tint the windows. Id consider throwing an exhaust on it, but not anytime soon. Id just like to enjoy it for now.

im not hating man, just letting you know…

FUCK YES about fridays off. I got every other off and its like christmas every other thurs when i realize i dont gotta go in the next day. LOL

Cobras not allowed outside yet, but i’d love to cruise if it ever sees the light of day again.

What blower is on that? Maybe would could do a nice little port / pulley and some injectors … heheheh.