someone get this

9 years later you can own the “original” f&f r33. i laughed

nobody likes the tuna here.

hahahahahahahahahaha wahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

looks like a nice car, if its real, who cares?

Wtf, i thought they said that the F&F cars never had any serious engine work done… ? but yea this is actually pretty nicely done, except that hideous vinyl lol.

lol at 70k

uh… almost all the f&f cars were taken from tuners aroung the world. so each car is actually someones personal project. For 70 grand thats a bit fucked but in essence its just another project car cept this one was in the movie. I don’t know why people go ape shit for cars like that cause if one of our cars gets put in f&f does that mean its like a fukin icon or something? Not hating but i think that the price is way fucked but it is a decent build.

Now if it was that rx7 from tokyo drift… thats a differant story cause those things were freakin awesome!

no suspension mods? or am i blind.

Vynl can always be taken off ppl… what I personally find gay is the bolt in cusco cage… meh I wouldn’t buy a car like this I would build one instead. Still its a clean r33 gtr v spec. It’s being imported from the states as it’ll be legit by jan 2011 in canada according to the post.

I wondered the same thing.

more then we can afford PAL

you just can’t climb in the ring with Ali cause you think you can box!.

good laugh at this car 70k fawk that lol’s

roads closed pizza boy

600whp at 27 psi with 660cc injectors lol?

now me and the mad scientist have to rip apart the block, and replace the piston rings you fried

You know what? This will decimate all… after we put about fifteen grand or more under the hood. If we have to, overnight some parts from Japan.

fail r33

after all i owe you a 10 sec car.

this thread makes me wana watch fast and furious right now

why the weak stickers

4x4 status