Penn State vs. Notre Dame

Got any fans here? Who is gonna win? Anyone going?

Im gonna be up at Penn State all weekend because of an honor guard detail for Army unit coming back from Iraq.

Penn State FTW!!!

penn state

ps you in the guard …if so prob 28th division …i am a reservist

im in the air guard 171st Air Refueling Wing but I was chosen to represent my unit this weekend and play with the army honor guard in a joint colors for the governor

word is the chiefs of staff will be there

WE ARE…

PENN STATE

oh yea!!!

Go Blue…
You know God Likes PSU…

Thats why the sky is Blue & White…!!!

x2

another penn state fan (alumni) here…i am feeling confident about the game

Oh ya… nice nice:grouphug:

PENN STATE SUCKS
(had to pitt grad here)

Another alum here…dunno on the game. It’s gonna be a great one but I can’t decide who will be the victor. Touchdown Jesus is bringin’ his “A” game to the leprachauns this year.

psu ftw

Me too…GO IRISH!!!

i’m pretty sure God, jesus and “our mother” will be rooting for ND. I was going to this game until i put that motorcycle into the wall. WE ARE…doesn’t work here because ND uses that chant. Penn state is like the lowest of low. Its like how the fuck can you live in and around pittsburgh and like them, you might as well like the cleveland fuckin browns. I can understand getting an education there but their football team is another story. I hope anthony “tyler palko is so much better than me so i’m gonna pussy out” morelli’s tiny brain explodes because his vsmile play book broke and had to read a real one. Brady quinn and samarja will fuckin own that bitch ass justin queen just like my central boys did in the WPIAL championship. Lets not forget about the little bitches that penn state is. they ended the series with ND in 1992…yeah that game, when the Bus scored the TD to bring ND within 1 and Lou holtz nuts were like baseballs and he went for 2 and the win and got it.
http://img319.imageshack.us/img319/2386/goalinegarnerls6.th.jpg

my prediction. TD jesus with tear his rotator cuff raising his arms so much.
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5585/tdjesusxy6.th.jpg

oh yeah i almost forgot…P-E-NN S-T SUCKS…4 life

Past is the past… Keep telling yourself Pitt is a good football team. Even with a NFL head coach they still can 't get to a Bowl game… So when you go to PSU GAME and its sold out every game… I think they have a great program… only what 4 losing seasons with Joe Pa as coach…

12-0 and you have no FUCKIN ANSWER FOR THAT. I believe in the BCS era, pitt was the first to make a BCS game. and the past is the present until penn state agrees to play pitt again. who cares if you sell out everygame, that doesn’t equate to wins.

but just incase you forgot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gwTR_4tVo yeah bitch …penn state sucks

Haha…i hate when you talk about sports…but in this thread you are doing a decent job :bigthumb: Pitt>penn state

college football blows

but in this case ND>Pitt>>>>>>>Penn State

Notre Dame!

ON-TOPIC